Reviews for Remnants
Jane Kelly chapter 19 . 2/11
Bastila? I totally didn't see that coming.
w.s.caer chapter 28 . 1/4/2016
This was a very poignant ending, which I normally love but it just hurt too much this time around, I think, knowing he's carrying all those memories of them. You write Carth very well. Just the wring balance of wry humour, flirt, and loss.
vweaver13 chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Loving the story thus far, but I wanted to let you know that you originally called Revan 'Jaylen' in previous chapters/works. In this chapter (and the last) you've been calling her Jaia, which was the name of the First Officer on Carth's ship. Sorry to quibble!
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
To be posted 23 Apr 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I do not have time to read and review a full length novel, so I read the first three sections, and reviewed them. The scenes are well laid out, but feel artificial, like knowing that bulkhead is really a sheet of plastic attached to two by fours. It didn’t feel quite right. You did have some homonym problems, such as it is you make do, not due. Every fault I see with the work is a matter of editing.

Technical: Aboard ships you do not use the descriptions you would on land. Check out the article I wrote; [ ?t200318] Ship nomenclature, or; It's not a door, it's a hatch blast it! [/url] over at Lucasforums, and you’ll see what I mean.

All in all a good read, I am still at the calm before the storm point, but worth a look.
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Remnants", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Video Games. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Video Games Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1244.0

~Cat
blackhawk68 chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
ANYWAY. Great story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it.

Ha, Serenity/Firefly reference! Lol. Jayne is alot like Canderous.

"No grenades!"

"Aw!"

Man, I love Serenity and Firefly. I can imagine that not that many people get that though.
Shayneutrality chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
very interesting start to the story. (:

i loved your descriptions, especially in the prologue, and the description of the men at the bar XD

priceless.

x
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 6/1/2008
Great Story
Ayama15 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
I stumbled across your story when I was browsing this morning, and I have to say, it's one of the best KOTOR fan fics I've read, hands down. I love the way you melded Firefly with KOTOR. It's a perfect fit, and I can't believe I didn't notice how much the characters resembled each other before. Great work, and I can't wait to read more!

Ayama15
spedclass chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
StormTorrent chapter 29 . 8/8/2007
OH MY GOODNESS! I loved the ending.

That was beautiful. The lyrics go absolutely perfectly. I'm inclined to read your other stories now too. Gracious-I need to play KOTOR II. My friend told me it was such a depressing game though...and besides, Carth isn't in it. *sniffle* I love Carth. He was like...the sole reason I was playing KOTOR until I found out I was Revan. ROTF!

Props for an amazing read. Took me only a few hours though-you could make your chapters longer. But your descriptions are eloquent and precise if not always verbose. Love it. :) I've been hoping to write a Revan/Carth one shot...so maybe I'll try my hand at it. I could never outdo you with a sequel anything like this.

PS

I think it's really funny what you named your Revan figure. Jaia Sin. My Revan figure was named Juriah. (dunno what her last name is...*shrug*) I found it easy to read since I was so accustomed to my name, and yours was quite similar to it. *heh* Very nice. LOL!
StormTorrent chapter 19 . 8/8/2007
Fricking Bastila always has to go and do something stupid doesn't she! Oh my gracious, I should have killed her at the Star Forge...*shakes head in shame* One of these days, she'll have to stop having these ridiculous moodswings of hers.

Kick her out of the Temple! *boos Bastila*

Still lovin' the story. :)

StormTorrent chapter 17 . 8/8/2007
Wow. I got REALLY scared there for a second that this was going to veer off into some random OC fic. Thank God it didn't. This is fantastic.

I can't help but see Revan as the girl I played in my game (I played the black haired asian chick, whoot-whoot!), however-you still handle her personality in a way that is universal and I'm sure appealing to the several people who have played through KOTOR as a girl. Her personality is real and raw, and I'm so glad that you captured that! As for Carth-he's only my favorite character in the whole game, and you have got him down pat. I knew he'd never betray Revan that easily. Can't wait to read more! :) Thanks!

Yatty chapter 29 . 12/14/2005
Excellent story, but... damn I hate those kind of endings. It tears me up when they lose a part of themselves, or their memories. Far more than when those same characters die.

In summary, I'm hoping the Sith win the next war. Delightfully bittersweet; a wonderful read.