Reviews for Treasure Planet Version 2 point 0
Haha! I was laughing all the way through this chapter! Brilliant! :D
Ruready chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
I loved it!
BrittS.Walker chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
I like the chappie with the talk with arrow . Not many use him.
Aspendragon chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
I'm sure, with the amount of reviews you have, that you have a ton of fans. Yet I am not enthralled by your story and feel you need to take this seriously.

Throughout is a vast throng of 'authors' who believe that by copying the script of the original film and merely modifying tidbits IS fanfiction. They are WRONG and unfortunately, you're a part of that group, at least up to this point in your story.

I'm sorry to say the originality of this story is just barely peaking through at the END of CHAPTER 8 - why the heck has it taken you EIGHT chapters to show some sort of originality? Obviously Skye has feelings for Jim, but is aggravated his attention is diverted to Silver instead of her, she has all the right to feel that way, considering they had been friends since they have been young and the sudden distraction is likely to tick anyone off.

What I don't like is how you display Skye - I can count the number of original lines on one hand! Also, what of her personality? So far I have read Skye to be smart-mouthed and downright witchy, I have yet to see this 'cheerful' nature that Arrow speaks of. If she's smart and best friends with Jim, why hasn't she spoken to him yet or to Amelia? If she's so fond of the woman, why doesn't she at least tell her 'hypothetically' something is amiss - even Amelia dislikes the crew! Don't have her outright accuse someone of mutiny (thinking Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy here.)

I just don't understand why anyone would bother rewriting everything the movie says, not to mention detail and description are lacking terribly in your story.

All in all, I'm clearly not sugar-coating anything, please keep in mind later that since fans are reading this fanfiction, CLEARLY they have seen the movie and some readers appreciate something different. I've seen the movie, why would I want to reread it?

Have some more interaction with SIlver with Skye, other characters such as Doppler. Maybe while Jim bonds with Silver, Skye could find parental figures in Doppler and Amelia - just a suggestion.
springfell7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Once again, loved it! Even the second time it still gave me chills of excitement! See you soon!
ulv chapter 24 . 2/27/2006
Hey! I know it's been over a year, closing in on two, since you finished this story. But I just read it, and I wanted to tell you how great I thought it was.

Thanks for sharing.
springfell7 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
I think that this story is probably in the top 5 of my favorite stories EVER read. The story is planned out so carefully, and adding the new character only made it even better! I love it!
D'Vita chapter 24 . 11/9/2005
WOW! I stumbled on this when i went looking for Treasure planet stuff-I haven't been able to come down off the excitement until I could finish it! Bravo, and i'd like to commend you for the exactness of the movie dialague. Awesome!
PhantomVarg chapter 24 . 7/15/2004
WHOO! Very very good! I really loke this story. You did an awesome job! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Exelent work! ;)
dreamingofflyingaway chapter 24 . 7/8/2004
*grumble* stupid stupid summer..why does it have to be filled with unimportant trivialties! *looks* oops! lol, sorry :D:D I'm just irritated that I missed the updated...*growls at computer* really, the thing is so USELESS *sigh* but what can you do..[beside fling the bloody thing out the window..] *ahem* well. The end eh? *sigh* what a journey! I still can't believe was just so well done, and Skye's character was kept perfectly, and of course everyone else's as well. you managed to keep the writing precise and eloquent [a difficulty indeed] and every words illustrated was fit for the sentence.. . Thank you so much for writing this, as weird as the comment's just wonderfully refreshing when an author manages to accomplish a feat as such..anyhow, I should get going, my sprained thumb is protesting indignantly at the typing, and my other half is snorting at this extremely long, babble-filled review. I do hope you found an over-all, general message? no?:D:D:D

best of luck and happy typing

MidnightMoon14 chapter 24 . 7/5/2004
YAY! I loved this fic so much! IU can't wait for the other ones!

Mermaid Ninja chapter 24 . 7/5/2004
Yay! Maybe you could make a sequel. You should send this story to Disney!
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 24 . 7/4/2004
Sigh. That's fun thing number 7 gone. Since this is the last reveiw for this story(at least from me) I'm going to try and make it count. Congrats on a story well done. You got over 200 reveiws, and I bet you're going to get even more over time if anyone knows what a good story is. Unfortunatly, my sister asked for me to read her the last chapter. But she doesn't like stories anyway and didn't pay much attention. (She does say for me to tell you that she fed our kitten pepperoni and saved her life with milk because he got sick eating the pepperoniand she thinks Jim is cute. :P) I'm gonna miss the story. AND I'M GONNA READ YOUR OTHER ONES! Good luck, take care and all that yadda. Keep writing!
Daylight dancer chapter 24 . 7/4/2004
WOW! What a wonderful finish. You should really consider doing a seqel to this. Buy the way thanxs for saying im a wonderful person.
Tallemera Rane chapter 24 . 7/4/2004
Noo! I'm sadly disappointed that this fic is over. I mean, really, there are very few fics that are 1. updated on a regular basis and are 2. written VERY well. I mean, seriously, you have a career in this. I was looking back..hey! I've reviewed since the first chapter! I was reviewer number 3! Go me! lol. Well, it has been a real pleasure to read this. I can't wait for more stuff soon! And a lovely way to end this fic.. If you ever want to contact me (no pressure..I wouldn't want to contact me..;-)) just send over an e-mail or what not or if you want to tell me your new and fantastic ideas. *grins* Well, I'll look out for more of your work! Good luck for the future! ~Tally .. Tallemera Rane