Reviews for Kikyoku
Celebrindae chapter 22 . 5/10/2005
Whoa, wait a sec, Axe has hands? And he carries a dictionary? A-right, then . . .
kakumeimei chapter 22 . 8/13/2004
*sniffle* I'm gonna miss the DnK series...

However, I still can't stop laughing... Martha Stuart! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Kawaii Kitsune Cub chapter 22 . 8/3/2004
Ne, the Kurama fetus is twisted. o.o;;

Just... don't make this into a musical, please, I beg you... no musicals... x.X

Good luck on your other stuff, Kia-chan
L.uca Kerberos chapter 22 . 8/1/2004
*Sniff* So it's finally over. It's been a very great series, and was very well-written. I do hope that you continue with your awesome work! Ja ne!

*Shiroi Hikari*
Cricket-chan too lazy to log in chapter 22 . 8/1/2004
These were the funniest outtakes ever! *is sad that the story ended*

Bye bye! I'll review all the other stories...bwahahaha...
SolusLupa Kouken chapter 22 . 7/31/2004
Yay for outtakes! *dances and waves strange flags around* _ Those were hilarious! XD Especially with the goat eating Seiryuu's pants! The last outtake thing was excellent! _ *gives Kia-chan a big hug* _ You are a brilliant author.
BotanLikePerson chapter 22 . 7/31/2004
I really didn't get most of that. *sits here looking confused* What's a pierremaid?
pinkpinkblink chapter 22 . 7/30/2004
(dies laughing) I'll miss DnK! (cries)

Hiei: Can you say bipolar?

Yeah, bipo... Hey!
kimpfn chapter 22 . 7/30/2004
XP Brilliant. Especially the whole 'macarena' thing...laughed outloud at that part.

Since my last review was insanely long, this one is going to balance it out.;;

Cheers to a wonderful series that has finally come to an end! Great job, Kia-chan! PEACE!

*Chloe*
Kohaku-san chapter 22 . 7/30/2004
Yeah, Mr. T makes dem suckas fly! XD These outtakes are hilarious! And Martha Stewart... Lol. Well, the DnK series are done... WAHH! Never again shall there be such a devoted fanfic writer like you Kia-chan!

Mr.T: I pity da foo who cries like a baby!

Mai-Ly: . Shut up T.

Mr.T: I pity da foo who mess with me! *gets into fighting stance*

Mai-Ly: Don't mess with me FOO! *pulls out a frying pan*

Mr.T: BRING IT!

Mai-Ly: Oh, it had been brought! *all you see is a cloud of dust*
Optimist Prime chapter 21 . 7/16/2004
*sniffle* Kia-sama, now I'm all jealous. You and Lexi-sama and Chloe-sama. I envy the three of you and your amazing writing talents. (T_T) But anyways, I loved the Densetsu no Kagami series and will probably read it over...and over...and over...*snaps out of it* Er...I'll probably read it repeatedly when I'm looking for something nice and YYH-ful...so...waiting for outtakes! I hope you can post them son! But until then, I'll be waiting in hopes of a good laugh and something to tell my friends about. And by the way, where'd Kuronue go? Ah...anyways...I think I got pretty much everything I wanted to say, other than that now I feel kinda...weird. I read almost all afternoon (There was nowhere I had to go, so it was a golden opportunity) to get through the series...and now, I've read everything that's been posted for Densetsu no Kagami to date. Now to finish reading Touketsu. I worship your skillz, Kia-sama.

Kuroko
Optimist Prime chapter 20 . 7/16/2004
Oh that was funny. I have to remember that part. Kia-sama, I hope you don't mind me telling my friends about the whole Densetsu no Kagami series...quartet...thing. Probably not, but I'm forewarning you, cause my friends are psychotic psychopaths. Anyways, super funny. Loved it!
Optimist Prime chapter 19 . 7/16/2004
Ah...Kage had puppies? If I recall correctly, males do not have children, although you sort of made me doubt in the outtakes of...I believe it was Densenbyou? You know, where Loki laid an egg. But anyways, cute happy funness! WAI~!
Optimist Prime chapter 16 . 7/16/2004
WAI~! No dead Kia! No sad Jin! No more me crying!W00T!
Optimist Prime chapter 15 . 7/16/2004
*In tears* Kia can't die! That's not cool! (Gosh that sounded familiar.) No Kia dying. I've already said that is NOT cool. This story has become absolutely impossible to predict, and therefore, I shall read on... because I HAVE to.