Reviews for Weapon Master's Child
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 2/4
I really like this story...
A-Fighterlady chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Awesome!
Catti-brie chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Really heart warming. I loved it.
general zargon chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love little!Drizzt and Zaknafein, and I have to say that you wrote them really well. _ I really like this story, and I especially liked the part with Briza screaming when Zak tossed the bat at her face! It was really funny, and I love the bond between young Drizzt and Zak! _
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
So absolutly cute! I loved it all! They're right when they say that the simplest stories are often the greatest. XD Please keep up the good work. Much anime love ~bye bye~
muyany chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
that was just lovely...

I could almost see it happen, it was well written too.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
First forgotten realms fanfic I've read, which is annoying as I doubt it will be topped anytime soon.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
penny4him chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was a truly memorable, great story! I loved the way you conveyed the depth of emotion here while keeping everyone in character. I hope you'll keep on writing.
ChibiChump13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
that was really good for a one shot. nice job!
Dreamingsinger chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I guess I am also reviewing this really late, but I will do it anyway. That was such a great story. Quite humorous too, I must say. I actualy had to try to keep from laughing out load when Zak released the bat in Briza's face. I never thought I I would ever heard about a drow priestess making a fuss like that over something like a bat. Keep up the great work.
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
probably a bit late for reviewing, but I'll do it anyway. This was a really good story, and I could really see it happening. This was so much better written than about 90% of the stuff on this site, and I congratulate you on that too.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
Nariel chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
You show very well, that Drow aren't always cruel gits with Balrogian manners ;-)
Drizzt is such a cute, kind, innocent... YES,INNOCENT! *drizzt will you marry me?* Hey, I didn't wanted to write this! Will the story go on? Pleaazee!
legona chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
OMG! I love it. Drizzt and zak are my favorite chars. You did a great job, keep ,up the good work.
Azmodan chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
omg!... that story was so cute..
InsanityChaosDragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
*gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* *gape* THAT WAS SO GOOD! CAN YOU PLLLEAAASSSEEE MAKE A SEQUAL? pllleeaaasssseeee! im begging you! you haaaaaave to! ppleeaaassseee