Reviews for Tempus Fugit alternative S7
ScarletDrizzle chapter 4 . 4/21
This chapter literally made me tear up so much I needed tissues, and I'm someone who literally never cries for books. (Then again I was also pretty sleep deprived) But anyways, God, that was such an emotional reunion, and you carried it out PERFECTLY. I've already finished this story (wanted to review on this chap cause it's so fantastic) and gotta say I really loved it! I hope you update the fic to change the status to "Complete" at some point cause I almost missed it thinking it was still in progress. Fantastic work though!
misszoey2011 chapter 1 . 4/5
I really like this. Have read it several times. Please finish "Absolute ZeroThey are all great!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Wow, this is an amazing story! I am so glad that you dealt with the Scooby gang's reaction to Tara's absence since on the show it's like everyone except Willow forgot about her after her death. The other Tara relationships were things I didn't actually realize were missing till I read this story, and now I see how amazing they could have been. Plus I really like your take on Faith and Dawn. They are much much better characters than the ones I saw on the show. Anyways, I just really enjoyed reading this entire story. Awesome job!
Ghost420 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Loved it!
guinisee chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
I've read this story before. And again after that. And I may be revisiting a few choice bits at the moment. But I think it's still worth popping in to tell you this is a fantastic piece. Thank you muchly for it.
ophelia-complex chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
I've stayed up four hours longer than I meant to reading this and its companion piece. Thankyou for a lovely evening.

Jen (ophelia-complex)
PhoenixFalls chapter 18 . 9/26/2009
s'aw, I love this story. It's prolly my favorite W/T story ever
DyeMeCrimson chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
This was so amazing!

I love it! Buffy/Faith is da bomb, and Willow/Tara is...just plain awesome. Great job!

-Faith
RebelRogue127 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Wow, just wow! That was a marvalouse and intense chapter I must say. I'm itching to know what's going to happen with the whole apocolyptic future thing going on. And I'm guessing Buffy just left when heat started to rise or something, so I'm curiouse as to where she's gone off to. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter. Ican't wait.
Hannah chapter 18 . 2/25/2007
unbelievable. really. i always hated how season six turned out, and willow and tara were so right for each other...thank you so much for writing this.
spritznar chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
no! can't there be more? maybe a sequel? or another story along the same lines at least? crud, last updated 01-01-05, that's not hopeful at all... *sigh* well thanks for two amazing stories anyway. i hope you eventually write more but no pressure. (ok, maybe a little pressure)
Restless Goddess chapter 18 . 5/7/2006
Wonderfully original! I love it!
muted faith chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
i'm only on the second chapter, just found this and the sister story today. didn't leave a review for the other one. i must remember to do that because it simply rocked. i loved it. and so far i am loving this one too and how well you portray the characters.

so Dawn crushed on Faith? totally figures. Dawn always struck me as a tad bisexual. i blame my friend Simon for this. but that's what i get for hanging out with a man who's gayer than Christmas. love him dearly.

but anywho, very much loving this story and i will read more tomorrow.
anonymous chapter 18 . 8/29/2005
That was one a really happy fic. At first I thought I was going to have a seizure when Faith and Xander died and Willow was dying... but I didn't and I'm glad I didn't or else I would not have been able to read the happy ending and... Whoa. Got to slow myself down. You are one of the greatest authors on this site, in my opinion. The only thing I don't understand is if any of them remember some of the memories that occured in the apocalyptic S7, or whatever happened before Buffy said Tempus Fugit.

Oh well... regardless, this was a really great fic, and the second one where someone suggested that Dawn would fall for her new female friend. But, hey Dawn could be bi for all we know. You are an amazing author and I do hope that you write more stories for people to read.
Brittney Brightside chapter 18 . 7/30/2005
You fantastic person you...I love you.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »