Reviews for True Confessions
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Wow. This really drew me in. I like your writing style.
love comes and goes chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
You twisted these beloved characters of mine into deeply broken souls and while, at first, I disliked what they had became, you kept me curious. I wanted to see how they would be fixed and you delivered in a way that I hadn't expected. I'm glad I stuck to the end and I'm deeply impressed with this fic. I'm glad you wrote it.
elwren75 chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
Perfect! I loved it!
elwren75 chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
This is so well-written, and you've kept them in character so well. What more angst-ridden relationship could there be than that between Logan and Marie, and you are pulling out all the stops on this one. I keep wanting to read "just one more chapter". I really wish it wasn't Monday tomorrow!
McLoving Grey's chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful story. I am so glad that Logan and Marie ended up togehter. They're destiny.
LM3795 chapter 14 . 7/30/2007
Wow! This story was intense, I loved it, great job!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
Great story! I really liked it! :)
BluestBunnie chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
yay Logans coming to save Maire! we!
BluestBunnie chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
you are an amazing story teller. i can't stop reading! my ass is startin to hurt from sitting so long and my boyfriend is walking by saying ' damn, when u gonna stop reading that thing?" hehehe. but im gonna keep reading until i have to go to sleep...lets see its 2 am right now, lets hope i can finish before 4am. ::grabs a pillow and sits on it:: aahh...
BluestBunnie chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
i love how deep and intense this is becoming.
BluestBunnie chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
wow my heart raced while i read this. very powerful i love it! and the song im listening to, theres no words, but it just went along perfectly as i read this chapter. like if your story was a movie this song would be playiing on this part of it. yeah yeah im a dork.
BluestBunnie chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
im loving the story so far! on to the next chapter, whoohoo!
BluestBunnie chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
i really like how you write Logan's POV. Great story! im REALLY liking it :)
net chapter 14 . 8/5/2006
That was one of the best written fanfics I have ever read, and I have read quite a few. This was the first marie/logan fanfic I have read and I have to hand it to you, you did a spledid job.

Keep up the good work.