Reviews for For Rent
Lollyz chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
update
Lollyz chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
lol i have a feeling that blaise and ana gonna be the ones to cause trouble for draco and hermione
emm74 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Hi, please update! This story is way too unfinished for you to leaving it hanging! I'm wishing you good luck for the next chapter and hopefully it's coming along well. You've made up a great story, you have done the original story justice and should be proud :) Emma
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Okay I with you in this story and until ginny got stupid and told the man who abadoned her best friend all about her business
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Wait how old is the kid she seems older than five her personality fits someone older
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I love its a mixture of magical and real life pausible
twiliteroket chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
How many glasses of chardonnay did i drink to get to this ending? I think i need another glass... good story.
field-of-butterflies chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
No! You can't just end it like that :(
More please!
Mindboggleblank chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Why have you not updated? I'm crying so much because this is just the saddest thing ever. I just ... Aww you're an awesome writer ! Please please please please update! Even though it's been 7 years :'(
Flutterbytink chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Why would you have her take Oliver back?
fairycutter chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Hi!
First, I'm not sure that this can be categorized as review, it's more like yelling one's heart out. Despite that, I believe you have big heart to not be offended by this.

Second, I don't actually know where to start, so please pardon me for it's might not an organized thought.

I enjoy this very much, well, to be honest not the part that Hermione is with someone else or that she stupid enough to get knocked out. Sex before married maybe not a problem here, but to actually have a baby but not married immediately is just to much.
I started my worries since you announce that you put this on Dramoine just because this told about them more, 'oh god, she not going to make Oliver the end game right?' that's what i thought. Forgive me but I hate you for that.
This actually one of my favorite love story progress about Dramione, it's believable, it's felt real, it's slow but it's there. The feeling is there and is real. I actually cried like a baby when read your last sentence, it's just too tragic.
The silly part in me still hold hope, that you would have time to tied the story and give closure to our Dramione, I want happy Draco to be selfishly exact. I understand that the possibility is not high and I should not have high hope, but I can't help it. I want Draco find his happily ever after because, God, not only he deserved it, but he earned it. You made him earned his happiness with Hermione so can you please write it?
God, I'm blubbering mess right now, so I better end it here.
Thank you for write such a wonderful story that broke my heart.
Yesterday, I finish read fanfiction about Draco married Hermione to stop Pansy claim parental right over their son, Zane, the story is beautiful, until I read the epilogue, it's disappointing, and I'm still upset, reading your story and end it here, I thought I would be upset too, but instead I'm heartbroken for Draco... Yesterday I'm upset for Hermione, Zane sought Pansy out of curiosity despite claim that his Mum is Hermione only, I'm not upset Zane go to France to look for her, I'm upset that he stayed long enough and sort of make promised to go back to visit her again without his parent's knowledge. I guess I have a problem with the writer approach for the ending. Suffice to say, the writer failed to give us perfect ending, for me at least. I never thought you failed me beside the fact that there is not yet chap 15, but now I learned enough to not ever again read fanfiction about one of Dramione have kids unless it's their own.
I'm heartbroken as it is, and I really sorry that I bought other story to this, I hope I don't upset you in any way.
Once again thank you, and please finish this story.

Feirilya
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
KarouAz chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Noooooo.. It's totally cruel to just leave the story like this.. Damn! Congrats for the story so far I've greatly enjoyed it and I'm sincerely sad that it "ends" here.. Also have to apologize for the dramatic beggining but honestly was what I thought when I was done reading chapter 14.. Hope that someday the story will continue :) best wishes!
chloe cauliflower chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
when r ya gonna update?
Fonzie chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I think that this fanfic is actually the most real I have read, could actually see everything happen. Keep up the good work.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »