Reviews for For Rent
chloe cauliflower chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
not to be rude but... WHEN R U GONNA UPDATE I AM OUT OF MY MIND WITH ANTICIPATION IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!
like wise chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
dude u need 2 finish d story...
its goin gr8!
hope dis isnt d nd
Kirida chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful storyline. More, please...more. I am enjoying this story. I have to see Draco and Hermione get their life together.
The- artistic- bookworm chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Please please please please please please update! Omg I love this story especially this last what happens, does Hermione find out Oliver just came back for Quidditch and go back to Draco oh I just love this story please update!
Pacific12 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Author, just wanted you to know that I seriously JUST got an account to plead, beg of you to complete this story. I just finished it, and I know it's been a long time since your last update but this story brought so many emotions to me I could hardly handle it. Super well-written! If it's just a chapter and an epilogue, could you please? I really really enjoyed it and it would mean worlds to me if you finished it!
freebird4 chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
I'm sad that you've decided to leave this story :( it's utterly breath-taking, and I love it to bits!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Wowee!
Mikelson19 chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
please update soon :(
cebugirl16 chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
please, I beg of you. you haven't finished this story in more than a year and it is killing me! i check everyday to see if it is updated
dont you dare tell me it is over either, that is not allowed
Therese chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Will this be continued anytime soon?

Love it by the way so I would appreciate it if it would:D
N0L0ng3rWr1t1ngH3r3 chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Well? Where is the rest of the story? She can't stay with Oliver! No! She needs to go back to Draco!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
ITS GANNA B NINE YEARS SINCE THIS STORY WAZ FIRST POSTED IN A COUPLE DAYS
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
FIVE YEARS! Please update although it's been five years you probably aren't but still thought to try...good plot and storyline! Almost 6 years in a couple days!
savanna chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
is it over there should be another chapter andthen a epiloug right if so can you udate and i would be the happiet person ever love this story so much
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Wonderful story, but I'm so sad it's incomplete. I guess five years is a bit of a stretch to hope for another chapter. A little angry with Hermione going with Wood, but thank you so much for the apparition part at the end. It really means a lot.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »