Reviews for For Rent
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
its a nice story...i wish this was completed...
CamJ chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
your story is really amazing ! I hope you'll update soon :)
miel04 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
you're leaving it like that? please, please continue with this. it has been almost five years since you last updated but i'm still hoping that you'll not completely abandon this story. i just feel so sad for Draco, not knowing if Hermione will come back and choose him instead of Wood. of course, she'll choose Draco! what am i saying? but come on! please update! i really want to know how everything will come to, the business deal with Monsieur Deville, Ana accepting Draco and Hermione fully moving on from Wood. please, please, please, please, please, please, please update!
JBcocoa chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Please update, this is a wonderful story:)
rubiesandrain chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Aw! He's allowing her to apperate! Update soon!
CrescentMoon12 chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
I absolutely refuse to believe this is the ending.
Please please please update!
reader204 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
I fairly sure others have said this...

UPDATE!

..I cannot stress it enough.
TranquilSapphire chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
i liked it a lot :)

However, i would love Hermione to be more...witty, strong, i guess. She shouldn't let Wood in so easily and i know its for her daughter and all but its just not 'Granger'. I still love it! :D
Pheonixfeather05 chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Is that the end? Because that can't be the end! Agh this story is amazing! Continue! Continue!
TheSadTruth chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Please Continuee Writing this storyy I really like it!
div chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
If you didn't get what the last 1000 reviewers have said I will Say it again UPDATE!
masterofuniverse chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Six bloody years Com on girl update. You just can't let this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
NOOOOO! For the love of Merlin please update this amazing story! :D
mei-mei321 chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
finish

its bloody exciting
flipsided chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
It's been 4 years since you last updated! And you said in your A/N that you promise the next chapter would take a lot less time than this one would take:( I'd say although you broke your promise (like Oliver) /death glare/ haha jk, 4 years is high time for an update! I'm willing to take you back. Actually, no, PLEASE TAKE ME BACK AND UPDATE! Sobs, I still love you! /bawls/

You're almost at the end of this story! You said the chapter is halfway done already too right? So please please just post whatever you have, if you're lazy to write, and give us poor readers an overview of what happens in the epilogue and the last half of the last chapter! I'm begging you here! Pretty please? With a mini Draco on top!

You're an amazing author, and it's really a shame if you don't finish this masterpiece. I hope you still read your reviews though it's been so long.

Counting on you,