Reviews for For Rent
Penguincita chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Nice!
One of my fave bits is: “With a little work, Granger might actually look like a Malfoy.”
hmm, i wonder what he has in mind...
What will Hermione's friends/family say when they find out? Will Hermione and Draco have to kiss to 'keep up the act'?
I really like your beginning, it's a great original idea, and I can't wait for the next update!
-Kel
ifelthope chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
she agreed! yay! this is so very awesome! please update soon! ana's blonde! and blue eyes! hm...okay post soon! please! i really want to know who ana's real daddy is...post soon!
Kris Leigh chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This sounds really good. Keep writing, because I want to see how it goes.
annia chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
hm, interesting plot, but I didn't know the English celebrated Thanksgiving.
bibleeohfile chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Hi! I'm really liking this so far,and since I think I've seen the movie (did it have Will, from 'Will & Grace' in it?), I'm excited to see where you're taking it. Keep writing!
m.s chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
hey there
please don't say it's viktor krum...please...
m.s.
SugarArts chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
hey there
i really love this story... a great plot... who's the father? c'mon... you gotta tell me... it's draco, isn't it? *folding her hands, wishing draCO WAS THE FATHER* update soon...
i'll be waiting...
m.s.(pen name too long)
ifelthope chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
ah! this is so Brilliant! Is ana really 'a famous quidditch player's' daughter? i am so excited for your fic! It's believeable..to me. Update soon? please?
Penguincita chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
OOh, I like it!
Definite potential, you will need to explain the Ana's father *coughvictorkrumcough* bit in more detail but you knew that.
I also challenge you to, after the initial what? from hermione, have some sort of conflict between Ana and Draco which needs to be fixed. I'm looking forward to the next chapter- update please!
-Kel aka HermyPenguin
Avaliona chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
OMG i so luv ur stry! it rox! keep up the gud wrk, H/D all the way Read mi stry?
K