Reviews for What Brother's Do
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was cute to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
meinakurama chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
That...Was...ADORABLE! I loved it, You are an amazing writer. I'm going to look at more of you're fics...Keep up the great work!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw.. that's a sweet one shot.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Awe...
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This is so kawaii! The boys personalities were perfect!
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is a great story, it really captures both boys personality's. Is this a one-shot? If not, you could probably continue this with another chapter, or a sequel. You don't have to if you don't want to, but you could if you did.
Random Kiwi Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
thats so cute

i wish i had a brother like that...wait, i wish i had a brother, but my sister is just as good (lol)
Ivorycat chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This story was so cool. I live for TK and Matt fluff, especially season one. After that they barely did anything together. Great job. Keep it up, mkay?
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
WONDERFUL! i love tk and patamon! theyre my favs! this was adorable! i luved it!
Matsuki-sensei chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I'm gonna cry now! How's that for feedback?
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Aw, this was really sweet. I loved how Matt heard the whole thing. He and TK have such a special bond.
FireFriendship chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
aw!that was wonderful! so swet! i love the T.K. and Matt brotherly love relationship, their love for each other is amazing. And the protectiveness..._ i have this in my faves! You are a great writer, i wish you'd write more digimon, or pokemon, or yugioh...i've never seen the other shows you write about so i can't read them! x_X
Matsuda-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Sweet, pure sweet. I loved it. Very much! Real cute way to capture an eight year old talking! It was very real!
Sasayaku chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Ooooh, kawaii, so heart warming. KAWAII!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
AWWWWW! That was so cute. I love this fic. The best part was where you find out that Matt heard the conversation and said, "I'm the lucky one." Wow, this was good.