Reviews for I Miss Him
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Hey; I know this is really old, but I was just going back and re-reading some of my old favourite stories, & in the last chapter posted you mentioned more chapters to come, so, I was wondering: are those chapters ever going to be posted? Because I really really loved this story!
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
great story.
Space-Case7029 chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Good chapter. Enjoyed it, and look forward to more.
cbw chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
I'm really enjoying your story and seeing how strong their relationship remained through the years. Can't wait for more!
sothernqt chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Excuse me...where is the rest of the story?...LOL. I really like the story a lot. it is really good, and I like the little girl...she seems real. Keep up the good work
aserene chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
OMG adorable, you know i hadn't forgotten about this story i was always wondering when there would be more! Update soon! I can't wait to see how everyone adjusts to Harm being back! (p.s thanks for coming back)
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
interesting... so that's how you did it. (by the way, I'm the same person as 'Maaike' who reviewed the very first chapter).

Please update soon!
Deb chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
I like that you changed the bd guy from Palmer and Coster. Good chapter can't wait to read more.
serendipity112233 chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
wow this is really awesome! I am not really sure if I want to get interested in this story, however, because there are only 5 chapters in nearly a year. But this story is too good to not keep reading! I just hope chapters dont take like 4 months..
Anon chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
What happened to chapter 5?
Abigaile chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
I love this story but you need to update it NOW please I wanna see hariets reaction
Abigaile chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Great. Exalejt etc etc
Abigaile chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Great
Abigaile chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This was a realy good chapter I have tears in my eyes from readin it
emmybuns696 chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
This is an incredibly sweet story! Please keep going with it!