Reviews for Part of The Secret
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
great story I really enjoyed reading it
hayley chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
hey i have just read your story and think that it is really good please can you write some more as i am really enjoying this story happy easter! (even though it has already gone) i love michael and maria they are diffently my fave couple.
Serious Fan chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
I like it. You can feel everyones connection. What's up with Tess? Is she the wicked witch of the west or what? Will they be able to read and speack their language if they ever get their hands on the alien "manual" book? Those are just a few question I think you should try to answer.
Siren34 chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
I just found this fic. I really am enjoying it.
So Maria, Liz and Alex get visions. What is wrong with Maria?
Who is Tess really? What does she know about the group?
Is Tess going to try and get Max away from Liz?
Is Nacedo the new sheriff? or are you going to haved Jim and Kyle in this fic
I can't wait to read more, please update soon
Rachael chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
I loved it! Thought it was a great chapter! i really can't say anything bad about it at all. keep up the great work, can't wait to read the next chapter.
ParkerEvanss chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
This is really good. Thanks for putting it together for us. I really like the relationships, and I really really look forward to all the questions being answered and the full formation of the (now 6) podsquad. I am getting a little mixed up regarding the dreams (it could be the fact that I'm really late for lunch- you know low blood sugar and all), but I think you'll probably be responding to that without my questions. I really really enjoyed hearing about the others. Thanks again and keep up the good work :)
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
So, it's the six instead of the three (yuck- four). I'm really enjoying this, although I really like the Maria/Liz/and Isabel best friend thing, so I hope that gets incorporated. But I like how connected the three sets are. Keep up the good work :)
SeahSlade chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
hey i know practically everything about DESTINY! it was the episode that ruined everything LOL... anyways yeah my email is email me if you have anything you have to ask about destiny and i can most likely tell... pretty good chapter.. it was a little confusing but it was good!
dreamingnik chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
absolutely awesome, i love the pairing dynamics, but i wish you had made alex and isabel the dreamwalkers and michael and maria the mind movers, keep going!
Kerith chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Oh my goodness. This is so good. I love all of the Candy parts, but lets get to some more Dreamer and Stargazer. And when are they all going to get together?
Gifted Empress chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Really good story. The change in perspectives, gives it depth, w.o. making it seem too complicated. I like it. Keep up the good work.
SeahSlade chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
man i really like this story! it's getting really good! i can't wait until everyone becomes friends! anywho i cant for the chapter, update soon!
Lee-lou chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
The story was not true to the TV version but had interesting development of the characters. It provided a better background for Maria and Micheal than the TV show does however. Currently lacking any information, let alone detail about the other characters, which is a shame as this story was very engrosing and if longer could easily hold the readers attention.
PandaMaria chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I love this it is so sweet please write more its so cute need more fast!
SeahSlade chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
this is so cute! are you gonna continue you should definately continue!