Reviews for Glass Roses
Randombore chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Straight out of a shoujo. I would like to commend you for that, hahhaaha. The development is quite lopsided due to the time frame that this is happening, but it's nice, really. Some people seem to click really well.
Randombore chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Wow, he opened up about that pretty quick. His parents and Nakuru's parents back story that is. I know it's weird that I'm reviewing every chapter but I feel like it'd be a refreshing thing to look back at if you ever do look at this story again. I like this length for a chapter. It's a nice juxtaposition for the novellas I've read out there!
Randombore chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is really a refreshing read. It's AU but really plays at their characters nicely. I wouldn't want to say this is 'another' great fic, because I feel as though it's something in its own category. Though I haven't read much yet, I have high expectations for this fic!
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
They're a group of lonely people
tkim619 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
OMG I FINISH THIS STORY SINCE 1:30 THIS THE MORNING until 5 something, probably cause i cant sleep
IT WAS AMAZING AND I CANT HELP MYSELF FROM SMILING AND LITERALLY FEELING WHT Tomoyo WENT THROUGH)
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Haha. If there's such thing as glow in the dark, there's also this thing cuddle in the dark
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Sounds interesting... better read on. You didn't put the story in complete status
shinigamiotaku chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
simply awesome *-*
cielito lindo chapter 16 . 11/6/2009
Oh my gosh. I am definitely in love with this story. I liked how you ended most chapters in a cliff hanger. That was brilliant, making everyone want more. Anyway, I love love LOVE this story. Great job!
brownie bunny chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
I have ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS loved your stories! You are the most dedicated authoress I know, and you capture the romance BRILLIANTLY!

Butterflies is one of my faves and I think I'm gonna add Glass Roses too!

Did you know, I've read Butterflies three times already! Start to End!
riya chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
its perfect...romantic yet innocent..i m just loving it!...o"
Wafflesz chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
obviously, added to my favourites :)
ShhListen chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
...cute...
The Patchwork Bear chapter 16 . 9/5/2008
I loved reading glass roses! awesome :D
cheng chapter 1 . 6/30/2008