Reviews for Sparkle in the Silence of the Night
xDemonicxNightmarex chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Great job! I'm so sick of the TxY couple!
iKiohri chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
i'm sorry ._. i really am a tidus lover and i just can't stand the bashing lol

and yeah.. you really got gippal's character down though and i love that
iKiohri chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
hahah gippal is so funny
RhiClaire chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
Where's the update? This is really good!
fivestarsellout chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
This is the worst Tikku EVER, Caity! lol *loves you*

This fic is freakin' hilarious.
tidusXyuna637 chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
OMGAHH youre alive! haha..anyways, good chapter. cant wait for the next update! :D
lunasun72 chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
Lol! Gippal is such a perv.! Very funny though, adds wonderful humor. I love your fic, can't wait 'til the next chappie! :3
tidusXyuna637 chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
its about time ive seen someone who likes yunaXgippal besides me. i loved the fic by the way! i hope you make some more YG fics! :D
Hisana chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Finally! Someone wrote a fic that pairs Yuna with some other guy besides Tidus. Don't get me wrong though..I adore Tidus, but all I see in every fanfic out there are Tidus/Yuna pairing...it gets boring quickly, and I ached for something else different than the original cannon.

Btw, great work on this. I enjoyed reading it. Can't wait for the next installment _
Hii chan chapter 11 . 11/11/2004
Finally! An update! Now if only you'd add a bit more zeal toward OUR fic... *cough*KingArthurandhisCoconutHorses*cough* Anyway, you'd better be working on Chapter Twelve, I expect a good one. Buahha, doesn't it suck having a friend with such high standards?
Lita Maxwell chapter 11 . 9/14/2004
Naughty naughty Gippal! Me love it! It's so rare to find a good GippalxYuna! Keep it up! You've even inspired me to write one!
Travithian Axile chapter 11 . 9/9/2004
Well, I've reviewed...now it;s your turn. (grins) Cookies to you for bringing off another great chapter! (And when does Squall ever not looked pissed?)
sundialsandsmiles chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
God, you waited so long that I had to re-read the whole damn story!

lol, damn you!

I still like the story, especially now that it has a plot outside of the romance between Gippal and Yuna, and I still think that they're all in character(by my standards XD That's what I'd do to Rikku!)
Travithian Axile chapter 10 . 6/15/2004
Great, here comes Squall! (grins maniacally) so this is gonna turn out to be a Squikku? Kind of reminds me of the Squall/Yuffie thing from KH. Uh, favor, please. I've lost the website address for that FF forum discussion thing and I can't find it on the net. Mind giving the address to me? Thanx. And its Squall LeonhEart.
Hii chan chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
I love your fic! You are such a great writer, Gippal's character is captured perfectly and I know just how hard that is, for me at least. Please update soon! Thanx a million!
~. Hineko