Reviews for Stuck on You
Cholover123 chapter 12 . 3/31/2018
Can you plz write more chapters! PLZZZ
Cholover123 chapter 10 . 3/31/2018
If you want to be my friends plz respond back to Cholover123.
littleirishwriter67 chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
Do you update? anyway I read this awhile ago but I never reviewed anywho I like the story and If I got the reviews you have I would be very happy. I don't though so I just have to be thankful I have redick4.
Cambria chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
Hm...I really like your story and I'm wondering when you're going to update.
babeephatangel chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
Hello AGAIN! haha. i read all the way to this chapter. ) amazing story. D can't wait for yoo to update. D
babeephatangel chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my fanfic. you were my FIRST reviewer! THANKS! )

I'm starting to read your fanfics and I really like this first chapter. It's pretty emotional. D

Keep it up!
Charisma chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
Are you ever going to update? I'm dying to find out what happens in your story. It's very well written!
witchyartemis chapter 12 . 3/3/2004
Hey anj
great story... sorry didn't review or post for awhile. anyway i think it's great and plz try dropping some hints on the anonymus writer ... once again excelent! post soon plz
john chapter 12 . 2/11/2004
Loved it! DAM SEAMUS! HARRY HAD BETTER POUND HIS FACE IN!
UPDATE ASAP!
shwety chapter 11 . 2/10/2004
hey hey! i'm bak n readin ur storiess hehe i realy like this onee.. lol SLEEPING BEASTLY! hehe lol.. sounds a bit like u! ehehe anywayz.. lol i like it.. onto the next chap now.. cya laterz...
Snuffles2984 chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
ARRGGHH! Who da heck is trying to break them up! I just swear I know know it's Malfoy...(dun dun dun!)...and cho's such a dummy, if Harry's doing smth behind her back then confront him about it! Dont go hiddin...ppl these days nuh...*choops*...(Btw great chapter! lol)
john chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
LOVED IT! SO it was Seamus who's been sabotaging harry?
UPDATE ASAP!
fanficloveronunfairsite chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
One more thing...I didn't realize that chap. 11 was Chapter 10 - I mean, I just followed the titles. Sorry. Two more things before I say g'bye:
1. Thanx for bringing Sirius back
2. Reveal the mystery person who re-wrote Harry's letter to Cho soon! I already have four guesses as to who it is:
1. Draco Malfoy
2. Marietta Edgecombe
3. Robert Shart
4. Seamus Finnigan
Am I right?
Anyways, see ya' later! B-bye!
fanficloveronunfairsite chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
One question - where's chap. 11? I looked, and it's not there, yet somebody's R&R'd it. WHAT THE H**L IS GOING ON HERE?
fanficloveronunfairsite chapter 11 . 2/6/2004
Words cannot describe how much I like this story! Everyone's perfect - not a step out of his or her character. Marietta is her usual traitorous self, Cho is jealous of Hermione and all, and Harry is trying to sort it all out, confused as to why she's so angry - it's just like OOTP! And please, let Cho rebel against her parents - let her let them know somehow that they're together! It would add a taste of drama and all to the story. Man, I was looking for a good Harry/Cho story, and boy, did I EVER find one! Your story ROCKS! I wish I could write as good a HP/CC as you! But it's impossible - my HP/CC SUCKED! UPDATE A.S.A.P., or I will keep bugging you until you do, 'k?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »