Reviews for Mission ImpossibleNOT a parody
darkbloodymoon chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
dang hope u add more soon! this is really good i like how you got them to look so right with eachothere with the yen-yeang thing
FlyntFin chapter 10 . 11/13/2006
this is a very good xelfi fic so far! I really like how you explain things thoroughly and how xellos and filia are portrayed. One thing though, I'm really not too fond of OC(original characters)like this whole 'alexia' deal. Personally I'd like to keep in mind that filia has been and will always be the one person/dragon that xellos would ever truly care for. Also, I just think they take away from the brilliance of the story itself. Keep on writing! This really is a good fic so far. Please update soon! Thanks!
hkestal chapter 10 . 3/7/2006
this is a really great fic. i hope you continue it soon! will xellos remember his love for filia? gods i sound so stuffy! sorry a bit tired didn't get any sleep last night! this really is a good story!
Tsubome chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
WOW! this is the first time I was able to read your fic and-

I was really transfixed! I mean...well I could not get my eyes out of the compuuter for a second!

pls update soon! I like the fic!.
EvlynPotter chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
AW! So sweet!
Officially Retired chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
Such a evil clifhanger...*shakes head in sorrow* I may be overthinking this but will the Xelloss formed from the part of him reserved in Zelas' necklace accually have the same memories as Xelloss? I mean the love part... I hope not,that could be a problem. But perhaps a certian little braclet with a certain charm on it could allow those memories to break back in. Snowy needs to die. *winks at authoress* I could lend you Lokkin, he'd love to torture the little mazoku wolf cub!
Black Joey chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
Pretty, pretty, please! Update, update! Love the story, keep it going!
ArtikGato chapter 10 . 10/5/2004
UPDATE! Pwease? *gives puppy dog eyes* I love the story so far! It was just a *tad* bit unbelievable that Xelloss loved a Golden Dragon before, but you explained it well enough. That, and it was kinda predictable that Jet wasn't a good guy... but other than that, great stuff! Keep writing and UPDATE!

ArtikGato
ReianaTreasure huntress chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
RAE! It has been over 6 WEEKS! When are ya gonna update, huh? And don't give me that crap about being self conscious! Your bloody brilliant! Christ, am I reviewing to a frikkin wall? I've gotten an A for an original horror story, and I can't even write as well as you! God, your not dead are you? Cos' that would be a shame, like picking a rose before it had fully bloomed-a waste of something that had the potential to be amazing, infact!

Onegai! UPDATE!
Handsome Puppy chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
The bad guy died, the trouble causing wolfling captured, Zellas came to save the day, and both Filia and Xelloss said it. I can't wait to read the next chapter! XD
Koi's Baka and Company chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
Hi there, KB and Co here.

We like your story, although we normally don't like Xellos/Filia pairings...just don't think it'd work.

But this is funny and pretty good.

Only problem...you need to update! .
ReianaTreasure huntress chapter 10 . 8/9/2004
I will hurt you, so help me.

Please update or I may have to...

Say, encourage you a little.

Reiana Milena Testra Murbane,

He comes back, right?

...right?

...please?
Lady Dark Angel chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
hey! wicked cool! o PLEASE MORE!
IceFire3 chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
Keep on writing! this story is good! I want to know the ending! Hurry!