Reviews for Enough
GreenEggandHam chapter 1 . 1/23
i cant take angst ;~; i love happy endings too especialy for zelink
Shawn Fields chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Really good. I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
I think I can translate the doujinshii, I would just need to see it/give me the link because I never have seen this doujinshii in my life.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure all of us were just itching to have Link's head on a stick for being such a horrible, stupid, fucktard father/husband. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Very nice!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I prefer this ending to any angst honestly.
Anyomus chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
It came from a crazy beginning to a amazing ending
Good job I had doubts but there long gone by now
This is genuine
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This is simply amazing!
xXBrittany20Xx chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
LOVE IT! WRITE MORE PLZ!
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So your ending wasn't angsty? I hate angst anyway. Too damn depressing. Loved your story though. Keep writing.
EmeraldgreenTomboy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it
21kranz chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
the whole story was pretty good
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow that was so perfect! I absolutely loved that story... Thanks so much for writing this! D And what is the dojinshi (is that right?) Link and Zelda thing?

~Amethyst 269~
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Life deserves more happy endings. Don't worry, your not the only one with that problem O.o
Isabella Evania chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
oh, it's so cute & romantic! my tears flowed freely! *sob*

LOLZ... i can't wait for ur next story 'bout Link & Zelda!

i hope i can find other stories like urs.. Link's being so sweet in the end..I'm so happy for them both...

keep on writing please..
Jigglywigglypuff chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
u r one of the greatest writers on this site ) i hope u've written ur own original works, because it seems that stephen king had some competition. there is such a sensuality about ur writing -even rated T- that completely draws me in. Amazing. This story was great! )