Reviews for Sayonara, Kanashi Houshi
Pickles12 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
Yay this is cool

When are you going to write more
Pickles12 chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
I knew what a katanna was already cuz Leo on TMNT has katannas but overall the translations are pretty helpful :D

This is a cool story
Pickles12 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
My friend calls me a baka sometimes

This is a pretty good story Golden-Sama

Yup
Mananama chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
UM...hi! This isn't really a review but since I din't know your adress, what is the title for the sequel? If you know and you've finished it...could you put the story on the first page? Please? I really like this story!
jimmyhere chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
I've been looking for a good InuYasha story. No one can write a good one. Then I remember you existed and decided to see what you'd written. I love it! I am a huge fan of MirokuxSango. I blame the constant explosions of fluffy-ness between them. I'm also a RinxSeshi fan, and now, thanks to you, I can see RinxKohaku.

Thanks for existing! Now, if you wouldn't mind updating some of your... other fanfics?
sye chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
i'm very impressed by this story. i think it's the best story i ever read. great plot and i liked how you stayed true to the characters. i was impressed with sesshomaru the most. you did an excellent job on him and the entire story.
AJ chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
Why have u stopped writing. The story is so good. Plz keep on writing. I got hooked on your story. and plz update
Kitana-Nata chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
hey these 'seasons' are kewl so dont stop them k or might have to hurt you just kidding

L8R
LuClipse85 chapter 9 . 5/8/2004
Me, again!
I heard the second season was out, so I came back for more!
Dude, you rock! That's all there is to it!
After all that hell (figuratively and literally) that everyone went through, it was all Naraku's plan! That frickin' s.o.b! I don't care who kills as long as somebody does!
Lookin' forward to seeing the next chapter.
LuClipse85 chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
I pretty sure you're tired of me already, but I can't help it! When I come across something excellent like this, I gotta say somethin'!
I love this fanfic! There's not a single flaw here! You know what? You should send this to...the animation studion in Japan that makes InuYasha and have them turn it into a TV movie special or something! This would make a superb animated feature! I'm serious!
LuClipse85 chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
It's May 4, 6:11 in the morning. I was to pass from getting sleepy then I came across your fic.
Now I'm wired! Your story kicks ass, ,man! I can't think of any other way to put it! It's awesome! I was gonna wait before I sent another review, but I couldn't help it! You deserve serious praise for such an intense story! Miroku lives, right? The guy's an H but he's a hot H! Please tell me he lives!
Oh wait, I ain't done yet! I still got time to find out!
LuClipse85 chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
This story kicks ass, man!
The only thing I hate about it really, is the fact that Miroku has a week...actually four days to live. Man, that's a real bitch to hear that you're going to die shortly.
It hasn't made me cry..yet. I can tell it will soon. If the last chapter has a cliffhanger, I beg you to keep going until it's finished and Miroku and Sango get married! Or he at least lives!
Ja!
Rin the Kitsune chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
This is honestly one of the most well written stories I've read on the site. You captured the emotions perfectly and used details well. It's truly remarkable and I hope you continue soon.
Selryam chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
Ohh... YAY! A sequel!
Ja Ne!
~Gavroche
Selryam chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
Somehow, they're all going to get out of this mess. I know it.
Ja Ne!