Reviews for Substitute Teacher
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
wow, forty six reviews on a oneshot? You are one lucky person :D I'll make it forty seven, because this was quite funny and good :D well done.
storylover18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
haha...sounds like an awesome dream :)
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Mental, that is honestly all I can say.
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is the best humor/parody story I've ever read. It's no wonder you have 43 reviews...wait, make that 44. Who in their right mind *wouldn't* want Jack Sparrow teaching their class? That would be worth anything, I'd wager. Thank you so much for posting!

Rin
Miss Astrid Johnston chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Man.

I laughed hard. This is the fanfiction that is made of awesomeness.

Keep it up. You rule.
dragracingqueen chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
HAHA I really liked that _ Good one!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That'd be cool... But I don't think Jack Sparrow's way of talking was right
Chef13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
HI!

OMG! I'm in computer class, and i'm really bored, so i finally got around to reading this story! IT! IS! AWESOME! AND SO HULARIOUS!

"Make sure not to tell yer crew the bearings of the location of the treasure, or else they might mutiny and leave you stranded on a Godforsaken island."

"'But Captain Sparrow, isn't arson a felony?' a student protests. 'Ah yes, I fergot the most important part of the lesson: Don't get caught.'"

LOL! this is so good! i wish i had read it sooner! _ good job!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
lol! i'm a captain sparrow fan, orlando bloom isn't that handsome, really. i liked the sword fighting!
chef13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Number four. . . bloody hell, I forgot what number four was."

i actually only skimmed through this because my grandma wants me to get off the computer, but what i read was so funny i had to put it under my fav. list so i could come back and read it properly later. _

will review again!
Miss Krux chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That's hilarious! You've got to write another chapter! Please?
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Damn...That would be an amazing dream..Im sure we've all had that before I had POTC and LOTR in my dreams...SEQUEL!
lavender baby chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
i love you stacy! great fic! haha
Ziggeh Mantranoodle chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
LOL! What an awesome fic! I wish Ol' Jack would teach my class..
hotdogfish chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
thta is the crapiest ending eva, the rest is fine though
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »