Reviews for Substitute Teacher
Maggie chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
quite frankly, if *I* dreamed about Jack (or Will :SD) teaching my class, He'd be teaching a lot more than just piacy! *wink wink nudge nudge*
I can't be bothered signining in right now, but I'm the Fanfics Author's Fanfic Author and I have a PotC fic too!
Freebooter 4Ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Very funny! You kept Jack in Character very well. I also liked how you used the quotes from the movie. :)
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was the FUNNIEST thing i have EVER read! if only real school could be like that,*sigh*.
PheonixFireBlack chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Know what you should do? Another chapter. And ya know what ya could do with it? Mallory's dream...with Will teaching the class...or something...I dunno...my sister would read and be happy...lol!
Deadly Fate chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
HA HA HA! I like this. It was goofy.
open-notebook chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
lol that is so funny. lovely work, matee!
**lyz
**worx in progress: Captain Obvious and Pirate Blood, r/r them plz**
Kekelina chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
-sighs- Oh, I wish. How incredibly awesome that would be.
la chica mysteriosa chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
aw... i myself am a will turner fan. i like jack sparrow too. very funny. you are going to add more right? have you really seen it 57 times?
Reese Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This fic kick arse! I love it my friend had a thought the same as this on with some diffrences. But, having hott Captian Jack Sparrow as a teacher would make me stay at the school fer ever. I would love it, as so many would. This is a great fic!
The Lost Guava chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
this was great! i would love for Jack to be my english teacher. I loved the Rum part!
-"Who-eo and What-iet? Sounds boring. I say we drink rum and forget the book!" Captain Sparrow declared. The class cheered again, and he went outside once more, this time returning with two big jugs of rum and plenty of mugs for everyone.
"Now then, ye can't drink rum without a proper toast. So when I say 'take all ye can,' ye all say 'give nothin' back.' Ready? Take what ye can!" Captain Sparrow shouted.
"Give nothin back!" The class responded.
"Now drink up, me hearties, yo ho!"
You take a sip of the rum and them pounce on Jack Sparrow and do things to him that are unfit to type! lol! thats what i would do, well, i would jump on him...not tu sure about the doing things that can't be typed...
The Lost Guava chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
"Give nothin back!" The class responded.
"Now drink up, me hearties, yo ho!"
stormygurlz chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I WANT CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW TO TEACH MY CLASS! great story. very original!
Arsonist Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This is seriously awesome! I love this!
Flaky Flores chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Excellent PotC fic!
Although I was disappointed when I found out it was all a dream, I liked it!
Romaqueen3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Very cute and very well written story. It'd be awesome to have Captian Sparrow as a sub...lol...imagine the possibilities
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »