Reviews for The Leap to Sunnydale
Jhiz chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
*laugh* That was adorable yet kinda serious at the same time. I really like how you actually gave Buffy a chance at a better live with just the intervention of a pig. Oh, and you were spot on for using Harmony as the possible Buffy-vamp Sire. That added to the comedy of the mental image of Mr. Gordo doing a kung-fu panda impersonation on the blonde bimbo. Thank you for the smile.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
I so totally love this one... and the lovely Dru ending was the cherry on top! Yessiree...
"First you're a stuffed pig, then you're a doll... then before you know it goes... you're learning to fly..." (to the tune of The Crying Game) - please don't ask where that came from. I have *no* idea! :-)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
This was pretty cute. I mean, Sam as a stuffed piggy, lol. The only thing I didn't care for was Harmony sounding like a total Valley Girl. But, all in all, it was cute.

-Luna, The Council
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
So excellent but now I need that Miss Edith sequel hahaha.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Splendid. Sad well written. Great
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Good except for typo of placing word us into sentence near end of the chapter where no such word was needed
RonRR chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
A very fun story, and very novel, thanks for writing it.

JustWriter2 chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
Is that supposed to be Drusilia at the end?

CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
rotflmfao! ! ! !
Lorraine Anderson chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Great job! I'm also an author of a Buffy/QL crossover, and I never thought I'd find one odder than mine - that's a compliment!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »