Reviews for For All We Know
shiruba neko chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
I read this 'cause it's hilarious, but why is it still here? The fic is up, in fact, that how I found your account. I'm confused.
Aeris chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
This sounds so good! I'm gonna go to your link right away. _ I'm sure with 2 great authors like the two of you, it'll be wonderful! _ *Gives Emania chocolate pocky* Keep writing!
Aki T chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Damn you! What's with all the teasers? XD I want the story, dammit! Once again, it sounds awesome! -Aki
Aki T chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Wow, that WAS a teaser. I like how it's all...movie preview-ish. XP Can't wait to see this in action! -Aki
strangerthanthou chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
woohoo! i can't wait for the story... *grins* i'm gonna go and check the new account right now... bio's are so much fun with only one author - your's should be that much cooler... heh..
AgentScully chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Dammit enough with the previews! Seriously you guys are *killing* me. I can actually picture these previews the way you are writing them and it's making me get all excited for some totally awesome live action InuYasha movie that will never happen. Once again-dammit enough with the previews! On with the show! I want to know what the hell everything in this preview means! GAH! I'm going insane! Lalalalala! Alright, now I really am insane. Just write the damn story would ya? ~_
RavenShadow chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
You certianly know how to bait readers. I couldn't help but laught at these two previews, they were so witty and imaginative. I can't wait to read this story, especially since I aready know that both of you are very talented writers. I sure it will be a pleasure reading!
bluefuzzyelf chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
To an Internet connection near you...
YAY!
Ghoul King chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
You are going to die. While I'll admit the 'movie style' is original, I'll also readily admit it frustrates me enough to want to kill something. If you use this style for the actual story, you will be dead within a week. Probably less.

Corwin: Yes... by the way, what's the point of doing a teaser? For movies, yes, for books and fanfiction, no. Especially fanfiction. I've got a major head-ache today, so I can't give you the explanation, but there ARE reasons...

Well, a teaser is ok at the end of a story, but, honestly, do you go to a movie, and the movie is just a teaser? No, you go to a movie, and watch previews/teasers that come up before the movie itself, then the movie comes on. There are good, logical reasons for this stuff. Greedy, too, but that's beside the point.

However, the 'teaser' itself was well-written... confusing, but well-written.
Forgotten Sorceress chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Wow! Again, I'm loving the cinema thing! I'm really excited to read this! Way to hype your story, girls! You should work in advertising!
AbyssDemon chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
another mouthwatering tidbit! I get the impression this story might actually be two stories in one, which makes it all the more enticing! again...the movie script form kinda bugs me, but I'ma read no matter what now! Enough with the appetizers! I want the main course already!
pruningshears chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
preview was confusing, when is the actually fic comming? please post more soon!
Carmen chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Sheesh another teaser, STOP WITH THE TORTURE I CANT TAKE IT! (whines like a little girl) I want to know whats happening (stomps feet like a spoild brat) NOW!
*cough* Sorry, lost myself for a minute there. Anyway what was I going to say before my demented inner child took over?... oh yeah.
Now my interest is REALLY peaked. Please, no more teasers, or my inner child will start to cry, and thats never good.
Sorry it like 4:00 in the morning, I should have gone to bed hours ago, lol
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
YES! You started it! I'm so happy! *hands out Pocky*
Angel For Sure chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
E! Emania! :D! You've finally got it out, I'm so happy. XD; I've be checking pretty often to see. This preview was wonderful, I can just picture the letters, hee. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this fic, thanks for continuing your writing. _ ; Also, when I have time, I'll be sure to check out Lilac's fic! Good luck with this, update soon. :D