Reviews for For All We Know
Forgotten Sorceress chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This sounds so awesome! Can't wait to read it! I love the movie-trailer thing. Quite ingenious!
AbyssDemon chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
i read the exerpt from Breaking the Habit and i really liked this idea (i voted for it!) but i just hope you don't continue writing it like this 'sneak preview' and write it as an actual story. Though this style of writing does convey images, i think styles that aren't script-like in nature do a much better job at bringing the mind to 'see' certain things. Of course, its not for me to say, it is after all your guys' story so have fun with it and I'll read it no matter what i'm sure!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
awsome! post more soon! liked the intro, made me laugh, since your each posting a copy then if i review both will you update faster? Let's put this to a test...
SpoutingFiction chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Great imagery! i truly felt like i was awatchign a trailer.. although.. now im wondering what exactly this story will be about. does Kagome not remember what happened.. how they ended up in bed together. and the past with him in his haori.. but then they are dancing in a ballroom to Bette Midler.. the times are so off.. keeps me guessing.. cant wait fo rthe first chapter.
TsudratsYggiz chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Hey! I've read a few co-written stories, and they didn't do that well, but I have full confidence that you two will write a spectacular story together. It sounds great and I can't wait for the actual story.
P.S. That was a cool idea, doing the whole teaser/trailer sort of thing.
Carmen chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Well you've peaked my interest. I think you did the preview very well, a bit confusing at first, but my overactive imagination filled in the blanks. My mind is one of those that if I read *anything* I instantly see it play out in detail and sound, like my own little TV, it's so cool. Anyway I hope you two dont intend to make us wait to terribly long for the rest, I hate waiting. :-)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2