Reviews for Black & White Heart
20ace2015gmail chapter 23 . 1/29
Oh, I know! They had that in that room! (Meaning, fun time, or yaoi)
Creative Sociopath chapter 33 . 4/1/2015
Loved the story!
The pacing was brilliant and the writing was really done well. Only thing I can critique is that it got really confusing without line breaks breaking up the scenes ' that was the only issue I had reading.
Besides that, this was a very cute Haru x Yuki story.
Great pacing, great building up the feelings on Yuki's part, very much in character(Black Haru was spot on as was everyone else) - I loved it. I also like your twist with a love rival.

Thank you for the great read. I shall now be in my corner, imagining how Haru and Yuki got together rather than the horrible girls in the manga who ended up with them instead. Keep up the great work!
kagomeuchiha057 chapter 33 . 3/16/2015
I'm quite late, but I just have to say that this story was very well done. It wasn't paced too fast or too slow and I loved their progression in their relationship. It was a great read! :)
Psychedelicate Poltergeist chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
Ohmyglob... I've spent 2 days reading this, and, well, let me just say that you have converted a rabid Yuki/Kyo fangirl to a Haru/Yuki shipper. (Even though I still love Yuki with Kyo...) Thanks so much for posting this, I think it deserves a place on my Favourites list.
Hmm, what to do now... read more Haru/Yuki or that manga you seem to like, Eerie Queerie? :3
- Pocky
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 33 . 2/8/2013
Aww, that was soo sweet! Absolutely love it! :')
Pink-QweryKeybored chapter 33 . 2/3/2013
;A; Can I have the link to the sequel? Please? Your story was so good! I'll die without a sequel!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
is it... i little doll form of yuki?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
yea yea yea yea yea YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !hahahaha
OMG chapter 25 . 1/17/2013
That made me cry really bad. how sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
yea i have been looking for a long story for a while!
Neitonen chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
Thank you for this Awesome fic, I had so many laugh attacks and so many 'near tears' -moments that I just have to love this story and your writing style, witch by the way are Epic!
x)
So thank you for this awesome story and now I'm gonna go read your other stories-
Becca chapter 33 . 8/4/2012
This was one of the sweetest stories I ever read! It fits the relationship I would imagine Yuki and Haru having perfectly. Even though there were a few grammar mistakes I noticed in some of the chapters, (I'm not trying to be picky, I just notice them) this is one of my favorite Fruits Basket stories ever. I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
animefangirl4life chapter 33 . 6/15/2012
This is definitely the best HaruYuki fanfic I've read- It's probably my favorite couple in Fruits Basket, so I was so happy to find this story. I loved the way you stayed so in character with Haru (both his Black side and White side were perfectly depicted). From The sweet, fluffy moments (like Haru giving Yuki the kanji necklaces) to the heartbreaking moments (like Haru revealing to Yuki what had happened to force him to live at Shigure's) to the comic relief (need I even say it? Shigure and Aaya were great!), I loved the whole story.

Definitely going on my favorites list!
Miyakaze chapter 33 . 6/2/2012
I really like this story and just finished read it in 3days. I wanna scream! What a sweet sweet love they've had to each other. Especially how haru never give up to love and protecting yuki. Sappy but so romantic X3 could you please share the link sequel? I wanna read the sequal pleaseee... (ˇʃƪˇ)
LadyArn chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
The last part here reminded me so badly of the episode with Ritsu and Tohru - "I'm sorry!" "No, I'm sorry!" "No, I am!" etc... XD