Reviews for Reflection
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw I remember that. I hope this gets updated because it's really good. I like it!
Rocki chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This is well written. I couldn't look away. Wow. I love how you brought in Aika, she is a great addition even though I don't really like OC's that much. I hope you update this one and FAST! I have to know if my Hiei lives...:realizes she's still typing: AHH! Forget I wrote that!
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This is a very good story. It does not suprise me that meeting Kurama would be the event that would change Hiei's life, whether or not this ends up as a yaoi fic. It seems to me that Kurama was the first real friend Hiei had, and he was the first person that he really trusted. I can hardly wait for there to be another chapter posted.
What2callmyself chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Is there more to this? Please write more! o! I never knew how the two met before the three treasures thing, but that's because I am deprived; only getting to see what cartoon network shows. Wahahhahahah! -over it. Please write more!
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Continue soon please. I like it a lot. Heh
youko-love chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Remember me? I reviewed two of your Saint Seiya fics (one of which remains unupdated *growls*)
This is pretty good, is this going to be hiei/kurama? Please? I love suicidal Hieis you can make story after story about them and never repeat! Now excuse me while I hug Kurama and Hiei tell they can't breathe. Update soon.
Kurama and Hiei: *being hugged* Can't...breathe...
Sniper's Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Good very good. I was a lil bored. an decided to read some old fics. This was a good one.
KokkoryuhaFox chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
the story had better not end here
I can't pick on ur story beyond that
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That was wonderful! Please continue!
Katyfoxdemon2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
oh this is good! But is it Yaoi? Or Shonen ai? i hope so but if not its still a good read!
DemongirlofInuyasha chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
YAY! Its really good and you kept to like episod 100 of yu yu! WE! Hey how do you get the italics to come up? Keep writing!
Kuramgal chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This is a great story, however, i believe that Maya died during that accident. Just a quick fyi! Anyway, i can tell you put alot of work into this story, good job!