Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Emotion
Epeefencer chapter 32 . 5/17
Why didn't Harry use his wandless ability to take out Trent/Narcissa or undo his binding?
GL chapter 37 . 5/9
Whats its name
?
Tiriltoget chapter 5 . 4/30
I love that you make all the Weasley Brothers genuinely caring and kind, and not rash or inconsiderate.
Jane88 chapter 37 . 3/20
Thanks so much for this absolutely wonderful story!
You have an incredible way of writing, love all the emotion, very true to character and the storyline was really exciting. Couldn't stop reading, felt like a whole new HP book. And I'm so thrilled to see you wrote a sequel as well - definitely reading that next. :-)
Thanks again, take care!
aworldofmyimagination chapter 37 . 3/19
I loved your story, thanks so much for sharing it!
I love your story - thanks for it! )
I love this story, thank you! )
lost angel92 chapter 37 . 1/25
Wow, that was an incredible story. I love finding gems like this story. You write Harry so well and capture the complexities of his character. I love the romance between him and Ginny. I haven't checked your profile yet but I sincerely hope you wrote a sequel, I can't wait to see what else you've written. Thanks again for a great story!

Lostangel92
teenwriter827 chapter 31 . 1/19
Ginny was born August 11th or 12th 1981
nayin17 chapter 23 . 1/3
Love the memories
nayin17 chapter 21 . 1/3
Really really hate Cho
nayin17 chapter 4 . 1/3
How can JK be wrong about Harry and Ginny? I mean, cmon Hermoine and Harry doesn't even match. Hermione is nothing but a bookworm with no imagination. Ginny is the seventh child and the first girl in seventh generation. JK downplayed her role in canon which sucks but in terms of power she did match up with Harry. She was in control by Tom for almost a year when she was 11 years old and almost manage to beat him. So for those who doesn't give up about the stupid H/H...stop reading H/G stories.
Saissa chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
Definitely an Angst/Romance story. Not a Drama. Way too much angst for my liking...
Saissa chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Actually there was an interview put out recently by JK Rowling which says that she now REGRETS putting Harry with Ginny, because Hermione and Ron have NOTHING in common. Ron is nothing but a lazy git and does no study while Hermione does nothing BUT study...

Hermione and Harry on the other hand would make a great team - because they are BOTH very intelligent and magically strong.
KingRider6911 chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
Really cool story! I loved how voldemort got thrown backwards and what Harry said at the end
2,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »