Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Emotion
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2023
It's crazy to me that this book finished 3 days after I was born, and here I am reading it
BlazeStryker chapter 37 . 8/7/2023
I have to commend you for stopping there.

This was a good, well-told tale. That said, Vernon Dursley would (in his sadistic "wisdom") strive to make Harry feel like "orphan shite" from the moment they were out of the station building.
Talyn9661 chapter 21 . 5/11/2023
NOPE! Not a jot in the rest of the books! What a rip!
Talyn9661 chapter 19 . 5/10/2023
I thought Ron was pissed that night too? The next morning he acted like he couldn’t remember much but here he recalls perfectly that Harry had told Ginny he had a crush on her. Maybe Hermione told him as part of a plan to get Harry in gear and ask Ginny to the ball? I hope so!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2023
Yeah, the actual book six wasn’t having Harry not be quidditch captain but hey, anything was possible. In fact, the whole Voldemort front was rather quiet where Harry was involved. Never the less, on to business. Roger Davies; I really don’t agree with him still being at Hogwarts in Harry’s sixth year. That would mean that he was a fifth year when he escorted Fleur to the Yule Ball. Do you really see her, seventeen, ravishing, a tri-wizard champion no less, attending with a fifth year? Doubtful.

Though on a side note, I’m a really big fan of the flowerpot (Harry/Fleur) despite the three year age difference. But that’s for pure fantasy. If Harry’s life was real Ginny would be his soulmate.
Talyn9661 chapter 8 . 5/8/2023
Excellent as always. The only thing I have an issue with is Molly saying when a Weasley woman sets her sights on something there’s no stopping her. I feel she should have said “Pruitt woman” instead. Molly is after all referring to herself first and she only became a Weasley through marriage. Ginny has half Pruitt/half Weasley so it applies to her too even if her last name is Weasley.
Wheatley9001 chapter 14 . 11/15/2022
I'm guessing HBP didn't exist in 2004... Reading this for the first time 18 years later is a weird yet interesting experience.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2022
Just finished reading both this and its sequel. Definitely one of my favourite fanfictions! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. I love how Harry interacts with the weasleys!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 37 . 7/17/2022
How did no muggles stop to see Harry yelling at Percy? Lol.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 7/17/2022
Again, First Years can’t try out. It was in the first book.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 7/17/2022
First Years can’t try out for the quidditch team. There was a special exception for Harry. So that part is wrong. Who was Mark Evans? Poor Harry.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 7/17/2022
Why does Ginny think Umbridge tipped off the Death Eaters? Malfoy is the more likely one to do that. But damn. I’m surprised Diagon Alley didn’t have many people in it. And poor Hestia Jones. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 7/17/2022
So is it only Harry who refers to Remus as Moony in the description? It’s kinda confusing. Moony is his nickname. When he’s being talked about anywhere, he should be Remus or Lupin. So did Harry give the Weasley’s Grimmauld Place or something?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 7/16/2022
If Harry had failed History of Magic, he’d have a grade instead of just N/A. He’d have T for Troll. Just saying. Also, it’s McGonagall, not McGongale.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 7/16/2022
I think Harry’s dreams should be in it,six’s. It harder to read when they aren’t. Also, Remus shouldn’t be described as Moony, but as Remus or Lupin. But when someone is taking to him, they use the name Moony if that makes sense.
2,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »