Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Emotion
BeautifulBanian chapter 15 . 7/13
Ginny has a horse patronus
darrua861 chapter 31 . 6/24
I do think that Ginny's birthday is in August. pretty sure on 11th of August.
Egghead1927 chapter 1 . 6/5
I just gotta day I was looking through stories to read tomorrow and I say the title and my first thought was that sounds kinda gay
vampdreams chapter 37 . 5/1
Oh wow that was great!
It felt complete
And amazing
Aghhhhghggggh! It’s was PERFECT! OMGOODNESS! No words just perfect! Best HARRY POTTER FANFIC EVER!
vickety chapter 37 . 2/8
Thanks! I have really enjoyed this.
jeragon chapter 25 . 6/28/2017
i thought after the fact that he was a chaser that he was reserve seeker as well
TomBombadil chapter 25 . 6/15/2017
Probably my fifth reading of this story through the years on numerous sites. Great stuff. I wanted to comment on the question of sex vs. snogging! I think you have it just right. Snogging only until Ginny turns 16-
1/2 or 17. She is a thoughtful, classy, respectful young woman! Jarry is an inexperienced gentleman. But I think things will change when Ginevra comes
Revliledpembroke chapter 34 . 6/17/2017
How anyone could "like" Malfoy is well beyond me. He is a foul, loathsome, vile cockroach.
Revliledpembroke chapter 30 . 6/17/2017
You know, if I had been Harry on those early morning runs, alone with Malfoy, I probably would have killed him. I would have gotten a sneak attack, maybe with the invisibility cloak, turned him into a ferret, and would feed him to whatever beastie Hagrid was keeping around.

Quick, clean, no witnesses, and no evidence.

Of course, I probably would have killed Umbridge in the same manner, and at the very least I definitely would have tried to slit the throats of the two Death Eater teachers in Book 7. Honestly, you've got three houses worth of students chafing under the regimes of the despotic teachers. They're all armed with deadly weapons. They're also hormonal, impulsive, and reckless teenagers. I have no doubt that someone from 4th year up from the three "obviously not evil" houses would have attacked one of them at some point.

Of course, this is coming from someone who finds it difficult to not choose the Light Side options in Star Wars games, so maybe it's all talk.
Revliledpembroke chapter 28 . 6/17/2017
So, with Malfoy knowing something, does that mean that there's a Bad Moon A-Rising?
Revliledpembroke chapter 22 . 6/17/2017
I'd be calling this next chapter "Thanks For the Memories" (a song Bob Hope sang often some time ago). Because references. Always references.
Revliledpembroke chapter 21 . 6/17/2017
Your suspicion seems to have been wrong.
Revliledpembroke chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
Uhhh, an otter, a terrier, a stag, and Harry seem to be appropriate Patroni...Patronuses...whatever... to you?

I think you need to go back to Sesame Street because one of these things is not like the other. One of these just doesn't belong.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
You know, it'd be amusing to think that Harry ended up getting Voldemort drunk by proxy (and gave him a hangover too).
2,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »