Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Emotion
HPfan513 chapter 37 . 10/15
I FINALLY FINISHED IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! :D. I can't even put into words how great this story is, so you'll just have to take my word for it lol. If you would like to respond to any of my many reviews, my email address is musicmaker13579 gmail. com
HPfan513 chapter 37 . 10/15
When Percy said, "Hem hem," I seriously thought Umbridge had shown up to the train station lol. I just thought that was funny.
HPfan513 chapter 34 . 10/14
"His nose was bleeding slightly..." What nose? Hehe. I had to. Back to reading now lol
HPfan513 chapter 32 . 10/14
Wouldn't a muting charm be the same as the Silencio charm? Just curious
HPfan513 chapter 31 . 10/14
Ginny has an August birthday, but April suits just fine ;)
HPfan513 chapter 28 . 10/14
I just wanted to point out, Dean's father had already left his family and eventually been killed. I saw this in an article on Pottermore. Just wanted to let you know in case it mattered :)
Nik1627 chapter 37 . 10/16
Awesome story! Can't wait to read part 2.
HPfan513 chapter 12 . 10/13
Okay, I've been trying hard to ignore this, but my perfectionist self will not let me. I've noticed a few small spelling errors and a lot of punctuation errors. I've noticed that you don't use question marks when necessary and use them when unnecessary. Lol. Just be aware of that. I've noticed that sometimes punctuation marks are sometimes completely absent, including commas. Another thing: while this is not an error, it is still a problem. You use A LOT of exclamation marks! Just remember to chill out with those. In most of those circumstances, you can easily use a period instead, and that will make your writing MUCH better. I hope this helps! I really enjoy this story, and I will get back to reading it! :)
HPfan513 chapter 10 . 10/13
Normally I wait till I finish a story before reviewing, but I have to say this in case I forget. I love the Neville/Luna stuff! I always appreciate it when other people ship them. I'll get back to reading your wonderful story now! Lol
I like it, I just feel Harry should have remained Seeker.. Ron how ever makes a great Captain. And Ginny I see more as a chaser.
dark.legacy chapter 5 . 9/16
My name is Josh. I just want to say I am a huve Harry Potter fan, just now reading your fan based and want to say I love it. You did a great job and I honestly think you should send this to J.K and talk about being buisness partners.
Himanshu.99 chapter 26 . 9/8
I don't see any reason whet they only stun or try to capture death eaters when they are aiming for the kill. Who can be such a moron?
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 37 . 8/17
Very good story!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 37 . 8/10
hpandcarbs chapter 37 . 8/6
LOVED this story and how indignant all of the Weasleys are at Harry's treatment! I think your characterization of all of them was super on-point. I wasn't into fanfiction at the time that this was written so this was very interesting to me to see where you went with the "power the Dark Lord knows not" and Hinny relationship.
2,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »