Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Emotion
Nicolerh2010 chapter 6 . 11/10/2021
Sorry to be this person, but you're using "too" when you mean "two." Otherwise, story is great so far!
MinnieRocks chapter 31 . 10/7/2021
Bruh ginnys birthday is in AUGUST AUSGUST MY GUY
acespotter chapter 9 . 8/14/2021
This is the second story of yours I have read. Yours was the very first fanfiction I ever read, before I knew what fanfiction was.

I love your writing. I only read Harry/Ginny pairing. The more romance the better!
acespotter chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
The Seventh Horcrux was the first fanfiction I ever read. It was the week before the Deathly Hallows book came out. I didn't know what fanfiction was. I thought it was really the book that had been leaked on the internet. I read every word. It was wonderful. The next week when the real Deathly Hallows came out I realized it was not real. I liked your story better! Thanks for the memories.
I am reading you again because you are another author's favorite.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/9/2021
Great story. I’m usually not a fan of au. This one was fun. You didn’t grow the kids up beyond their age. So well written.
sherryola chapter 37 . 6/18/2021
This was fabulous! i'd forgotten most of it, having it read it back in the 2000s. These last few chapters sure had me on the edge of my seat. Dobby at the Dursleys is great. off to read the sequel.
sherryola chapter 34 . 6/18/2021
Very sad about Jonathan. And go Remus getting the traitor at last!
sherryola chapter 31 . 6/18/2021
I know the blood protection is canon, but I never can buy it. It doesn't protect Harry from abuse by the Dursleys, so to me, it's useless. and after the fourth book, did it really protect him? Making Harry go back there, when they know now how the Dursleys are is horrible, but of course, Dumbledore thinks he always knows best, and the greater good is the only thing that matters.
sherryola chapter 30 . 6/18/2021
I love Jonathan Taylor. What a cool character. It's good to meet a new persona d like him so much.
sherryola chapter 26 . 6/18/2021
I dislike Lupin so much in canon that it is hard to care for him in a fic anymore. Sigh. Bringing the Dursleys to the Burrow was a brilliant twist. I didn't expect anything good to come of it, but it shows everyone how horrible and abusive they are so that was cool!
sherryola chapter 20 . 6/18/2021
Okay, honestly, I don't care for Harry being Ginny's patronus. It's kinda creepy. and yet I can understand why it would be, considering how young she was in the chamber. But it feels like it just adds to his burden of feeling responsible for the safety of everyone he knows.
sherryola chapter 19 . 6/18/2021
Wow, that was powerful in that final scene. We know now that snape gave the prophecy to Snape, so he's no good guy to me, since he didn't care about a baby getting murdered until it involved Lily. But this scene, thinking of him being there, the angery, the hurt, the emotions were powerful and absolutely right.
sherryola chapter 14 . 6/18/2021
Why do so many people badger Harry to talk about things? They should know he doesn't do that. If people badgered me, I'd stop talking about anything important to them at all. Maybe it's why I relate to Harry so much. lol. Ah, Malfoy, guess he got shown when Prongs came along. grin.
sherryola chapter 9 . 6/18/2021
Oh sure, lean on Remus. grin. Amazing how I went from loving Lupin in book 3 to despising him deeply by the end. Ron and Hermione and their sleeping plans are adorable. I loved that.
sherryola chapter 7 . 6/18/2021
I wonder why every author has Hermione correct the boys on swearing. I want to read something someday where they tell her to stuff it, as she isn't their mum. lol. Good owls. I liked the scene with Dumbledore, with Harry being angry for a while. He should be, and I like that you haven't made him perfectly okay with all he's lost and been through.
2,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »