Reviews for Sad Marius
Pontmercy chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh, wow. Excuse me, i gotta go grab the tissues. You're making me cry... no... resisting... NO! I will not dissolve into hysterical tears.. you're depressing me...
Carbucketty chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This was good.

You know, since Cosette is one of the few characters who survived, I always get this eerie feeling when I read about her dying... *shudders*

Anyway, I love your writing style! It's beautiful!

Euphrasie-Cosette
Wicked Eponine 2010 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This is really good, but really sad. Keep writing. It made me cry at the end! It sure is better than my stories. Please email me, you seem like a nice girl and I hope we can be fast friends. Well, I gotta make like a banana and split! Keep up the awesome work!
nebulia chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Oh, gosh. This is beautiful. Poor Marius. Hey...at least he recognizes what he did to Valjean. I love it.
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Aw...how sweet! Poofy-haired Marius! *giggles insanely*
Clarity Light chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
It's really good! Instead of just writing a one-subject angst-fic, you managed to weave in several elements: Marius's love for Cosette, his guilt about his actions toward Jean Valjean, and the poem at the end of the book. Keep up the good work!
celestial-summer2003 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
i liked your fic! its the first one ive actually been able to finish! :) its depressing...but you know it is a les misarabe* fanfic, so i guess its perfect! *forgive any spelling errors, im not exactly fluent in french. :) but anyway, i liked it! I dont have any constuctive criticism to give you right now, so i wont.:)bye!
Leaf.Licker chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
You have a very descriptive and beautifully eloquent writing style. Even though I know nothing about Les Miserables...which is sad, but anyway, my famous rambling. Good work...! We love you Vestie! (Grack too, which is camping out at my house during the storm.) Write some more things..that I actually know about.
Mlle. Verity le Virago chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Nice work Grace! The only real problem with Marius is that Hugo uses him to represent so many different things and it's kinda hard to get a sympathetic whole character out of a character and a half. Nontheless, I still hate him... Oh, well.
Toff chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Yay, I finally reviewed! Good job, Vestie! I am totally surprised this is your first fic, it's quite good. However...just work on that title :D
POOFY-HAIR! Like a fro?
FRO MARIUS COMES WITH FULLY MOVEABLE DISCO COSETTE! Ahh...that's my cue to exit...*runs away before she can make more of a fool of herself*
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This was wonderful! (My Marius isn't evil... he's just a little... special *cough* creepypervyrapistman *cough-cough*)
POOFY HAIR! Michael Ball has, like, this mullet thing... it makes me giggle...
Cogito Ergo Sum chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow :)
This is pretty good. In fact, I loved it! You should write more! :D
Would you please review my story? _
Nienna Tindomerel chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
At first I thought it was sad...and it WAS...but after I read the French, then I started laughing! You should keep writing L M stuff, I know I'll read it!
sweet775 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Great fic! Two thumbs up! What a sad ending. Paragraphing could use a little work, but 'tis excellent. Why didn't you post one earlier? You're a pretty good writer. :D Damn me for blathering on! (See, profanity!)