Reviews for Duelists' Night Out
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ow, my face hurts from laughing...

The character interactions are both plausible and utterly hilarious, and the character development was appreciated.
Galahad chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Y'know, rivaling the loyalty to friends of Lancelot and Arthur probably isn't that hard. Given Lancelot betrayed Arthur first by sleeping with his wife, then by killing a bunch of his knights once they decided to object, and then by starting an honest-to-god civil war in Camelot when a lot of the knights sided with Lancelot and the queen against the king.

He is a humongous failure of a best friend.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved it
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great one shot. You’ve done a great job with the portrayal of the characters and the ending with Seto the Stuffed Dragon was very funny. Was Joey hiding in the bushes to register face colour?
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh god I laughed a lot alksjdfa your sense of humour is wonderful. XD Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
magdilen chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Too funny - great job.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Highly amusing, and very well written too. I'm impressed. Especially love the "Bakurae" as you called them. *snickers*
Florida Alicat chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
!
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Really great one-shot _
nobody chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That was fun, alot of fun. Great job by the way. It was nice to see Bakura not quite so homicidal. Keep it up! :)
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very enjoyable. The writing was good and the characters were believably IC, and I really enjoyed their interactions.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
And the aftermath continues. -

"Of course, what had really impressed Joey was that Yami swore no one had called on the Shadow Realm all morning. Bakura had done it cold." XD

I think I've already mentioned liking - much - your takes on the characters a lot of authors have a bad habit of ignoring. I think I'm going to start repeating myself if I continue so, um, yeah. 6
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Great finale to your story arc! Having Joey leave the stuffed toy on Seto's front doorstep was priceless.

I loved both your sequels to 'Ankoku Wa Osore Nai'. I'm only sorry the story is over. The way you present the characters' thoughts, feelings, and emotional makeup always rings true.

I only wish you'd written more. Excellent work!
x se chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
That was great!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
::grinning widely:: Now THAT was great. Wonderful, perfect, lovely, etc. Awesome job! _

DSF