Reviews for If I Am
_- _- _- !_! !_! !_! *_* *_* *_* ~speechless~
Silver Dreamcatcher chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Very good _ You should write a sequel
carla chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
oh my god, that was soooo good. i have always loved that song and i fit so well with the story. great job!
Pinkmoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
pretect just pretect
SilverDawn chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
This is good! I like it alotalotalot! Ummm...I am on a suger and a little hyper, but if this sounds insincere, its not.
Hotaru Tenoh chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
*sniff* It's so beautiful...*SOB!*
suicide possom chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
That's really wounderful. I like how you made Relena so tough and determined, to find her way in life. Its kawaii and that's as much as i can say. Continue the great work. Oh ya, i like the choose of words you used. *_*
Jadet chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Wow you did it again, you blew me away! I just loved how you described everything, especially Heero saying he was sorry, the image just popped into my mind and made me smile. Heero never did like to say he was sorry did he? ::winks:: Awesome job Ice! It was the perfect mixture of seriousness and kawaiiness that makes a great story! I loved it! .~
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Beautiful. It made music in my soul when I read this.
Kage-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Now, normally I'm not a fan of Heero/Relena romances. In fact, it's probably one of my least favorite couples. However, occasionally I wind up reading a very good 1xR fanfic. This, I must say, has to be one of the best fanfics I've read. And not just regarding the portrayal of this couple, although it was realistic. That's all I had to say.
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
So very sweet. Love it.
Lyra Silvertongue chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
I LOOOVVVEEE your stuff! It is always so full of detail and I always feel like I am right there. Please hurry with more stuff. I am always scanning the new stuff posted for your name. Thankx for the great stories! And keep up the great work!
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Hmm that was am appropriate song. I've never heard it before. I am so glad you didn't you the tiny font you usually do.
Tomorrow chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
That WAS... I can't think of a good enough word to describe it. I'm speechless... this is going on my favorites list. This... this just wonderful!
Savy chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Wow...I liked it...Good job!