Reviews for Crippled Queen
european coffee addict chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Another great one. It explaines much about the Admiral.
MrsKim47 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I stumbled across this one in boredom and I wanted to take a moment to add my praise to the pile :-) Never was a huge Janeway fan, or a JetC'er but this was beautifully done. I always felt the best fan fics provide plausible solutions to gaps in canon. A bisexual, regretful Janeway I can believe. Great story!
Alex Voy chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This is very much how I saw Janeway, by the time of "Endgame". We rarely saw her being honest with herself in the later seasons, and I like the way she learns from her mistakes in this story. There's an impressive sense of balance throughout, especially in the imagery of the two crippled queens. It's nice to see an optimistic ending to a dark story.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Whoa, excellent story. It's not quite how I see Janeway (I see her as able to love even at the end) but it's a good look at her character anyway. I really like the first part of your analysis of Seven & Chakotay-that Chakotay wouldn't necessarily have never recovered from Seven's death. I also agree that I see Janeway and Chakotay as having been "over" before Seven and Chakotay started dating. Seven wasn't stealing anything Janeway hadn't already given up...much as we J/C 'shippers would like to make Seven our scapegoat. :) Anyway-all in all a good story. Thank you! (LOVE Janeway-in-Alpha-Quadrant stories, by the way, so will look up your other one on the same subject!)
Sincerely,
Nenya/Carys
Celine Janeway chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I liked the morbid feel it had at the beginging but then the slight ounce of hope at the done.