Reviews for Cry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
This was BEAUTIFUL.
I know this story is a bit old so you're probably not looking for any feedback; but I was genuinely taken aback by the beauty of your imagery and descriptions of the Joker's mental illness. It was just... a stunning look at something people have such a limited knowledge about.
gruffendragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I literally love this SO so much, it honestly made me tear up a bit and honestly I kept thinking about this fic for a couple days cause it just left such an impact on me I love the style of how this was written, I love this take on their first meetings, it's just wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
omg it's sooo perfect! I love it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
What is this! An amazing story but I NEED MORE!
Harley misa chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Wow just wow.
One shot with 108 reviews and I .can see why
Beautifully tragic and dark. I loved e dry word
LogicFan chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This was so amazing. It's simple, yet poetic. I miss the good days when Harley Quinn and The Joker were at the dawn of their relationship where it was sweet yet toxic; now they BSed the characters it's painful to watch. Thanks for creating an escape. Classic HQxJ will live on for me! You can't replace it with the reboot crap; thanks for the memory lane of "Mad Love" and the good old days of these two. /sigh/
*wipes tear*
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Oh my God, I loved it!
Congrats 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This is, easily, one of the most beautiful JxHQ fics I've ever read. Your words are so descriptive. It felt like I was honestly inside the Joker's mind the entire time... Well fucking done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This is really special. I feel like you captured Joker's battered and broken inner-voice beautifully. A real achievement
Jay Q chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Ow. This made me cry. I never thought I'd feel so strongly about them as I do now. Thank you for this beautiful story. I enjoyed every word of it. It was a beatiful piece of art to be admired and marveled at. It sank deep into my soul and settled. I don't think i'll ever forget this story. It was beautiful to behold.

I enjoyed reading this and I thank you for sharing it. I hope you're doing well, wherever you may be.
Alluim chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This was amazing! So beautifully written and pieced together. You had me on the psychological or philological parts. Amazing job, I love it :)
Sanyasin chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I don't read Batman/Joker, just watch the movies. There are punctuation errors (commas and some wordiness) which takes away from the flow. Also verb usage as written; 'Thoughts of death and destruction fluttering through my mind.' 'Fluttering' is best served with something light or pleasant; replacing 'fluttering' with 'darkened' or even 'marched' through my mind has a heavier impact and relevance. Because 'death and destruction' are feared and dangerous. And when possible, 'tell and illustrate' rather than describe, meaning, when possible, dispel usage of 'they, she or I' and replace with nouns. It is the writers duty to express and tell. I've often read in grammar books and heard from authors; to search for the right verb that fits. Keep searching, discovering and learning.
HaleyCkitten chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This story is one of my all time favorites! This view of The Joker is Beautiful. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
this is a really nice story, that gives us a possible glimpse on how joker felt toward harley. this is really a gem considering the misinterpretations some stories do on their romance. this story is actually really deep and kinda insightful which is nice. the writing is incredible with the sort of poetic vibe to it which i think is the only logical way of narrating from the joker's perspective.
i think this story highlights something important that people tend to forget which is that it was indeed harley who fell in love with the joker first before they say he "manipulated" her.
this story surprised me especially the ending, i really love how it shows a backstage pass at joker/harley's relationship. good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015