Reviews for Cry
gruffendragon chapter 1 . 10/19
I literally love this SO so much, it honestly made me tear up a bit and honestly I kept thinking about this fic for a couple days cause it just left such an impact on me I love the style of how this was written, I love this take on their first meetings, it's just wonderful!
omg it's sooo perfect! I love it 3
What is this! An amazing story but I NEED MORE!
Harley misa chapter 1 . 9/8
Wow just wow.
One shot with 108 reviews and I .can see why
Beautifully tragic and dark. I loved e dry word
LogicFan chapter 1 . 8/31
This was so amazing. It's simple, yet poetic. I miss the good days when Harley Quinn and The Joker were at the dawn of their relationship where it was sweet yet toxic; now they BSed the characters it's painful to watch. Thanks for creating an escape. Classic HQxJ will live on for me! You can't replace it with the reboot crap; thanks for the memory lane of "Mad Love" and the good old days of these two. /sigh/
*wipes tear*
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 8/26
Oh my God, I loved it!
Congrats 3
This is, easily, one of the most beautiful JxHQ fics I've ever read. Your words are so descriptive. It felt like I was honestly inside the Joker's mind the entire time... Well fucking done.
This is really special. I feel like you captured Joker's battered and broken inner-voice beautifully. A real achievement
Jay Q chapter 1 . 8/5
Ow. This made me cry. I never thought I'd feel so strongly about them as I do now. Thank you for this beautiful story. I enjoyed every word of it. It was a beatiful piece of art to be admired and marveled at. It sank deep into my soul and settled. I don't think i'll ever forget this story. It was beautiful to behold.

I enjoyed reading this and I thank you for sharing it. I hope you're doing well, wherever you may be.
Alluim chapter 1 . 8/4
This was amazing! So beautifully written and pieced together. You had me on the psychological or philological parts. Amazing job, I love it :)
Sanyasin chapter 1 . 4/24
I don't read Batman/Joker, just watch the movies. There are punctuation errors (commas and some wordiness) which takes away from the flow. Also verb usage as written; 'Thoughts of death and destruction fluttering through my mind.' 'Fluttering' is best served with something light or pleasant; replacing 'fluttering' with 'darkened' or even 'marched' through my mind has a heavier impact and relevance. Because 'death and destruction' are feared and dangerous. And when possible, 'tell and illustrate' rather than describe, meaning, when possible, dispel usage of 'they, she or I' and replace with nouns. It is the writers duty to express and tell. I've often read in grammar books and heard from authors; to search for the right verb that fits. Keep searching, discovering and learning.
HaleyCkitten chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This story is one of my all time favorites! This view of The Joker is Beautiful. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
this is a really nice story, that gives us a possible glimpse on how joker felt toward harley. this is really a gem considering the misinterpretations some stories do on their romance. this story is actually really deep and kinda insightful which is nice. the writing is incredible with the sort of poetic vibe to it which i think is the only logical way of narrating from the joker's perspective.
i think this story highlights something important that people tend to forget which is that it was indeed harley who fell in love with the joker first before they say he "manipulated" her.
this story surprised me especially the ending, i really love how it shows a backstage pass at joker/harley's relationship. good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This was so sweet!
thegirlwhoprays chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Ok, I'm reading this in 2015 and so much happened to Harley and Joker since you wrote this story. Everything they did to the characters just ruined them. Your story brought them back to life. It's amazing to read how they were interpreted back then, when no changes were made in them. How a 2004 person felt about the characters, versus what people feel nowadays (which is disgusting, by the way). When the characters were still themselves. You'll probably never ever read this comment, since I feel like you don't even log in this website anymore. But I needed to tell you how important your story was to me. It gave me hope again, for such beloved characters of mine. What DC did to them, they don't even seem themselves anymore. You're story is just like the sweet nostalgia of happier days... Thank you for that. Thank you for ever writing that story. I loved every line of it. I'm grateful for it. It is the best story I've ever read -and probably ever will. I can not put on words how amazing your story is for me and how big of an impact it had on me. It's just my favorite thing on the whole world. It is literally a nice flashback. Please, don't ever stop writing.