Reviews for The BabeaWeek Club
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh, LOL!
Esperanza chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was fantastic. I'm a great fan of TOS ladies, and this is exactly what I'd like to read. It's nice to see how you write those women: a little grotesque, with their known character traits very highlighted, but acting realistically and in-character. I like you have given rather large roles to Edith, Rayna and Sylvia - they appear in fanfics not so often, while Areel, Helen and Carol seem to be quite popular. Most of all I liked Edith here: she was so dignified and extremely cute at the same time. Real lady. And I'm glad to see T'Pring here, because she is awesome and needs more love.

As for other parts, I've liked the way you created for communicating the world of the dead with the world of the alive. Creative and simple, and very logical. The part with Orion dances was funny (Edith!). You have wonderfully shown differences and various degrees in women's attitude to Kirk and their canonical relationship with him. I've liked the satirical element with two guys in suits, nice twist of usual "Mary Sue" and "Mary Sue saves the day" tropes, and, of course, the whole "If they'd been the bimbos we thought they were" thing.
Spockchick chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I salute you. This was hilarious, intelligent, snarky, satiric and all-round huge fun. I also laughed out loud (very loud) at the identity of the floating woman. I'm still laughing writing the review. And the ending, considering what has happened since you wrote the story - high five!
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Heh. Perfectly evil with a delightful twist!