Reviews for An Accident of Diplomacy
Squiggles78 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was soooooo well written!
There was hardly a moment while reading this I stopped to think "that would never happen"
(which is a major problem in most other stories, but not this one!)
It was realistic and very in character
You really captured what Christine was thinking/feeling the entire time and I couldn't stop reading till the end :)
Hope you write more in the future! We need more Spock/Chappell on this site
Well done and keep it up :)
flaming-amber chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
What a wonderful little gem this was. I admire how much you were able to out into this... What I loved especially is how realistic it was. There were real crossroads there. Some pockets of the cliche and then not cliche developments... A Truly wonderful and satisfying read.
LadyVulcan1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Fantastic story! I loved the combination of great humor, powerful emotions, comical situations, and steamy romance! Bravo!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great story. Loved it all. Especially the last line. G t h.
Madtrek chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
omg this is amazing! i should be doing my homework, but i;m rereading this instead.
PeekabooFang chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I added this one to my favorites a while ago, but never got around to reviewing it. I just wanted to ditto what another reviewer said: best Spock/Chapel fic EVER! Your tone is light and fun, but everyone is still perfectly in character. Especially Spock, something I struggle with (and I assume many would in a comedic setting), so my hat goes off to you in a big way. Fabulous stuff!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
You know, this fic deserve a place in the Hall of Honor just by you little tirade about the skirts. Oh man, I love the classic serie, but the women clothes always put me off.
Veritable chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
awesome :D
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
LOL I love that final line :)
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
LOL at the last line! I really love your Spock/Chapel stories; you write them both so well!
Miss Evangeline Mooney chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Only now I have realised that I haven't reviewed to this story. Which is a shame as I must have red it now like 8 times. What should give a hint about how much I liked it.

Love humour/romance, love this fic even more.
aslan-chic chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hey! I went to your website. I must say, you don't mean mature lightly. fwew! Anyway, I wanted to review your stories and I have to say, this one is my favorite. I heart romantic comedies. Also, kudos to you on getting me to giggle every once in a while. I'm pretty stoic when I read so it takes a lot to make me laugh or cry or whatever :)
Rhana chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
*Blink*

*blink blink*

That...was...

THE BEST SPOCK/CHAPEL STORY I HAVE EVER READ!

OMG I LUV YEW! *flyingtacklehug*

Write more, write more!

Rhana the Frog
Jack Sparrow fanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
lol, what an ending. "Yes Doctor, go to hell." ! hilarious. you really do write well. Its very nice to know that other people are infatuated with Spock. everyone looks at me like im a freak when i tell them that. *shrug* ah, Spock is the center of the universe. (multiverse...whatever.)