Reviews for To Win The War
RunningBrooke chapter 11 . 2/8
Woah, this is really good! I love you descriptions and character traits, they sound as if I could meet them any time. I'm gonna keep this brief since I want to read more, but all I have to say is, keep it up!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
An amazing and truly inspirational tale! You are a very talented writer- please continue to create extraordinary fan fictions!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
ew ew ew ew ew
That was just gross
Colin and ginny? yuck *barf*
the story was perfectly fine until THAT
it was positively mortifying
Ashfeather chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
At this point right now...I have a strange satisfying feeling that when they go to war...if Ginny gets killed right in front of Draco and he finds out that its Ginny...Whatever, its just my imagination going wild.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
Nice (:
Meg the not so happy child chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
so good i felt like crying and laughing at the same time
BlueHP chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
nice stoy i wish there was an epilogue thoufgh. Nice job writing.
Peacheschica chapter 19 . 11/5/2010
Wow. You've written an incredible story. Thank you
Ninaxoxo chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
Omg!Thats a brilliant story,Hope you write a sequel :) x
purple-lightening chapter 19 . 6/2/2010
You should really write a sequel/ epilogue to this fic. I really loved the concept and idea of the story and the raw emotion that was lined in every paragraph and dialogue. Well done!
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Draco will be pissed
Beckky00 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is like the third time I've read this story.. I completely love it!

I love the reality of the moral situations you create..

Jack Tamara chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
I hated the end of this chapter. My hatred for COlin/Ginny has now increased to the point where it is only rivaled by Dramione, which is my most hated ship in the entire world of fanfiction. There was just so much wrong with this, but I think the main problem I had was with Ginny. Ginny, who I had-up until this point-loved for her stubbornness and her independence. This chapter just turned her into the biggest hypocrite ever. She rages against Draco for cheating (which he didn't) and then turns right around and sleeps with COlin, her best friend who she has now given a taste of what he can never have. That is just selfish on her part to both Draco and COlin. If Draco had even screwed Serena, I would've welcomed C/G. But all I can think of is how hard it is for Draco to have not "seen" Ginny for five months. At least Ginny knew Draco was okay. I simply can not wrap my mind around how Ginny could do that, and I hate her so much in this chapter that I wouldn't even be as sad if she and draco don't end up together in this story anymore, becuase at this point, I just feel like Draco deserves much better than this. That being said, I have enjoyed the story immensely prior to the C/G moment and I can say that your writing skills are truly commendable. This is not a flame at all for this story, I am just upset at the moment that one half of my OTP has apparently gone ahead and screwed someone else, who wasn't the other half of the OTP. I will be submitting a review for the story in general as a whole when I am done. I just hope that my current hatred of Ginny doesn't affect the rest of the story.
purple-lightening chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
love the story
Tisha Yoon chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Though I'm not a fan of serious and dark fiction, I salute you for a job well done. It's a fantastic story. Congratulations!