Reviews for Blossoms and Blood
Skyray chapter 11 . 3/17
tsk tsk Muraki, if you wana be 'fed' gota move to (Option 2)! xD
Skyray chapter 1 . 3/17
I have to say, this is like the only good Yami no Matsuei fanfic out here on FF :D
Loving the dark undertones and mystery, though hope the denial will carry on for too long! (good thing there's a time limit lol)
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 3/17
You know I keep reading Mukuro while it's Muraki. I guess it's because they are so similar. Nearly alike.

Mukuro from KHR and Muraki in your story...even the thing with the eye...
PokingAngel chapter 34 . 2/22
Wow, I just finished reading all 34 chapters and I loved every word! I see its been almost 3 years now since the last update... But given you started the story back in 2004 I can still hope for a new chapter right? You left off on such a cliff hanger! I think you are a very talented writer. If i had one critique it might be Tsuzuki seems to take 2 steps forward and then one step back a lot.
Aside from that I hope you continue but I understand life can be hectic so till then, I'll be theorizing my own endings!
Jollyolly chapter 34 . 1/12
Love every chapter thus far...now, will you PLEASE update this? At least a note saying whether or not you'll continue? Rabid fan here!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
I keep reading this fanfic, each time it gets better! I really enjoy the plot, character development and speed. Please I beg you to continue with the story, I know it's been two years since the last update but your story is so good!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
This is such a good fanfic! I really enjoy the plot and backstory to some of the characters. I know it's been two years since the last update. But please continue on, my curiosuty is piqued!
Elle Werner chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
I know it's been 2 years but it would be great if I can hear an update from you. This is the best story of Yami no Matsuei I've ever read. I read others too but couldn't win yours. It is the best! I hope you could update this, whenever you find time, of course.

I also need to update my stories, lol. Reminder to myself.
Cynical0range chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
omg this is one of the best mu/tsu fanfics i've ever had the pleasure of reading. the plot is so complex and intricate. all the characters are also fleshed out. the writing is mature and flows pleasantly. and the sex! whew hottest thing ever. the only thing that frustrates me though is the relationship between muraki and tsuzuki. is muraki really incapable of love? i know he said it himself that he wouldn't touch tsuzuki if he wasn't the guardian of wood but is it really true? i had thought that it was just denial on his part, the kagetsu curse masking his loved ones. i mean, in previous chapters he was so concerned with tsuzuki's opinion of him and did a lot of crazy suicidal things to gain tsuzuki's accpetance and acknowledgement of his love for him. now all of a sudden he's so cold and disdainful of tsuzuki. i just don't get it. is it because of tsuzuki's blindness and cowardice? but tsuzuki is coming to accept his nature and isn't being as annoyingly whiny as before.

tsuzuki's thoughts in this chapter is very pitiful and made me mad. how can he just accept that muraki only wanted him for his power?! it's pathetic how easily tsuzuki would roll over for muraki as along as muraki continues to fuck him. i just wish he would be more assertive. but not assertive as in trying to top muraki. frankly, the scene where tsuzuki basically raped muraki under the guise of feeding him disgusted me. and even if muraki consented to bottom, it wouldn't make it any less weird. at least muraki got one thing right, he should always do the topping. i mean he does an awesome job of it so why shouldn't it be like that forever? honestly, i don't think tsuzuki would make a good top anyway - certainly not in the same league as muraki. i get tsuzuki's need for trust but what sexual position you are in is not proof of it.

anyway, now that my rant is over, i would like to add a few comments about this chapter. tsuzuki is such a fascinating character despite his shortcomings and the idea of him being the guardian of wood, more than just a half demon shinigami is very intriguing. i'm so excited for his eventual transformation and not only because it would mean his true nature would be revealed but also because i'm hoping for an attitude adjustment. even though muraki is a manipulative dick too smug for his own good, at least he got one thing right: tsuzuki is really pathetic as he is right now. i can't wait until everything is revealed. that twist with tsuzuki's father is killing me with curiosity. would i be wrong in assuming that tsuzuki's father is actually lucifer? and what's up with muraki's red eyes in the end?! ahhhh what a way to end a chapter and then abandon us on a year long hiatus. sigh. anyway please update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/12/2014
A work of art. Exquisite, beautiful, mature, and meaningful. This goes beyond well done fluff: this is something real. It is rare to encounter a fanfic that not only has such a fine, delicately intricate storyline but that is also superbly executed. One comes across a work of this quality only once in a while and I expect it will be years before I come across anything comparable again. As with any true masterpiece, I find myself returning to it time after time over the years. Its impact never diminishes. It must mean something if I am willing to wait over a year for the next chapter.
Nightshade chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
I keep on going back to your fanfic even though it's been quite some time since you updated. It's because I believe in you as a writer. I just can't help it, but think you have real skill as an author. I don't think you have to be too conscious of the intricacies of the story, no matter how convoluted is has become, since it’s your vision, no one else’s. In the end, I think I, as well as everyone else that has made it this far reading your work, will enjoy the continuation and eventual end. So, hats off to you for having written this epic fanfic. It’s been a truly enjoyable trip all the way to follow you. If you have the time to continue, I give you my full support! :)
Rikka Yomi chapter 34 . 11/12/2013
I love it, And as I'm not really fluent in english, I'll just express my love for you and run xD

Thank you very much for publishing this fanfiction
GothicE2 chapter 34 . 9/21/2013
I absolutly love this story! it's the first fanfic I have ever read! Keep writing more amazing stories AND I'LL READ THEM ALL! (._.)
ZeroZeta chapter 34 . 9/4/2013
I was rereading the last chapter and this line really made me laugh - "Flattered as I am by your faith in my abilities, I'm no neurosurgeon."
It seriously nails Muraki's persona down perfectly!

Tatsumi is so cute in this story. He's so sweet to Tsuzuki :)

Hope you'll write more soon! Can't wait for another update!
Christine chapter 34 . 8/26/2013
I love this, and have been reading for years. I just re-read the entire thing and love it even more now! I agree with everyone who said that this is like reading the manga, only I'll go even further and say that it's even better- like reading a novel! Very plausible story line, spot-on characterization and compelling reading. Please continue this story, I beg you!