Reviews for The Eighteenth Chapter
Rose1819 chapter 24 . 11/5/2019
Let me tell your ass something continue this book or be killed
Drew4909 chapter 24 . 11/22/2018
Please pleaaaaaassseeee finish this. It’s so good I stayed up till 4 am last night reading all but two chapters! I’m dying to know what happens next. This is literally the best fic I have read in forever. I really hope you update one day.
httpswww.fanf chapter 24 . 3/2/2017
necapo e ne piede
Anyone chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
I don't know. The ending was kind of weak? Like I expected more. Like when she woke up she found herself next to snape and her in his hands but nothing to detailed but more than just one kiss and end it.
Writtenaspr chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
Dear Madam Authoress,
Please deign to tell us , if this is an unfinished torso, and will stay that way ,like Aphrodite from Naxos, or..?
Please tell us Your Wonderful way of bringing our two protagonists together.
Yes, I know we all write, and read, Nature says , My Children, A slots into B equals C.. Happy ending,
but What was the hold HG had over SS?( I think I know , but it is better when you clarify the mist.)
Why didn't he unbend, and tell her to wait for him, God, their mutual attraction melted walls.
How can you keep us waiting so long. ... sheer, ruddy, buggering, feckin' Writers torture ?
''Keep 'em dangling. It works. ouch.
I'll keep on writing (un)helpful reviews, and hoping; and honestly, say to you, you are a musical, gifted, born writer and it is a joy to read this, and reread it. so, please, You are worth reading, don't doubt your talent. Favourited.

T
Writtenaspr chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
My God.
Your dialogue is pure, languid sparkling , Sex.
... ... panting, only read half. dashing back.
Oh , poor man , emotionally he needs to have friendships, and trust and
closeness, and relaxation, icecream and good dinners and wine in flagrante delicto.
Heavens, how they zzing with each other.
Writtenaspr chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Oh. I have been laughing, muffled, sorry, sleeping family, all through this night with your wonderful, funny, ironic Draco, war-spent Ron and Harry and Neville, Hermione gone haywire.
The sarcastic and too true screwball- comedy from the 1930's, called ''The Women has a few lines: '' We all go haywire sometimes, honey, and if we don't, perhaps we should...'' It is a film to be seen; by women , for women , and making deep sense to all of us. belly- laughter ensueing.
Alan /Snape slowly simmmering, and your praiseworthy, hilarious, Author notes and recommandations of what we gentle readers could be doing instead. Brava. May I filch that habit?
Oh, God, have you read these reviews, oh... imaginative. The one about typing being a workout. one is going to be told, and retold.
Unmmm, H.G., alone, with Snape in shirtsleeves, uhm...purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... .. ..!
Snape has intense black eyes, our Mr. ViceChairman of RADA, A.R., has green - brown eyes of a marvellous clarity, kindness and amused intelligence. I love that your subconscious mixed the two together. We all adore that cocktail.
Dreaming, about a Londoner in New York. Molti Sospiri.
Reading on, instead. ..drat.
lotte.smit.7583 chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
how about that. 9 years later, i'm dying to know what happens next!
greysanatomiac007 chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Please please please continue. I'm begging...I can't wait to find out what happens with Severus and Hermione
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I love this
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! It's so engaging and interesting, you have inspired me to write please finish the story... Like you said you promised yourself
varsha chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
omg this is amazing! please write more! this is probably the best fanfic I have ever read so far...don't stop it now. PLEASE PLEASE PLAESE continue!
hermionefan1983 chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
please do NOT end it at section 24 and please continue for many chapters! is this story aboandoned?
hermionefan1983 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
how come Ron didnt say anything about the way hermione was ating and how come Ron didnt say anything about the way hermione the fact that she called him SEVERUS many times?!
hermionefan1983 chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
He closed his eyes. "I see," he murmured. "Well it's not… too bad."
Her heart swooned. She slipped her hand into his hair; it was surprisingly soft and silky, like kittens' fur.
"You were so frightened that day I thought you would faint," he continued. "And now… you're… considerably less frightened, I suppose."
"That's not true at all."
"Ah, then you keep it from me. You've grown in the two months I've missed you, Miss Granger." He opened his eyes.
And that was when Albus Dumbledore came.

DID ALBUS SEE WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR TALKING ABOUT?

OH MY GOD HE MISSED HER!?
hermionefan1983 chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
she dropped potions because of what happend in detention and because of her grwoing feeling for him, didnt she? "But that does not give her the right to… to – flake – in Potions."
"Of course not. But it does give her the right to drop. Completely within school rules. Do you want more t—"
"What are you saying, Albus?"
Albus smiled and silently shook his head. "Severus, you must pull yourself out of those dungeons and make an appearance at a staff meeting once in a while. You do not know that yesterday evening Hermione requested to drop potions? I tried to convince her otherwise, but she insisted. She already has enough potions credits on her record to pass Hogwarts, so I had no choice but to relent." He picked up the tray of cookies. "Try some, Severus, you look pale."
"No. No, I'm fine," he said, hollowly.
Albus shrugged, and took another cookie for himself. "In either case, do find some time to apologize to Draco some time this century, will you?"
But Severus didn't hear the old man.
She had dropped his class.
He felt as if he had been struck by an anvil.