Reviews for Little Birds
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
( Great job.. .Very moving. ) Keep it up.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Damn... Awesome job. )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Omfg... and I thought it was going to be happy *sob* ... Great job ~_~

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008

umeboshi-girl chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
This is so sad and tragic, but still true to Rurouni Kenshin and its characters ... which is more than I can say for the Reflection OAV.

I love the story behind the flower Yahiko bought Kaoru and all the little details of daily life around the dojo. The emotion in your writing even made me tear up a time or two.

I'm not sure if you're still updating this, but I thought I'd drop you a line and let you know how much I've enjoyed reading this story.
aradow chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
A very well writen. I'm a tad sad to see that it hasn't been touched for over 3 years, but you didn't leave us with any cliff hangers. The few chapters that are here do a fairly good job of dealing with the aftermath of the events. I love the writing style. Good work!
Ohagi-chan chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
I think the way you reflect the guilt she feels, as well as how Kenshin comforts her, is very realistic. You have a knack for writing, so, I hope to see more of your work later on. You may never continue this story, but know that I enjoy your work. Until next time! Sayonara! - Ohagi-chan (continue if you can) :)
bobtheinsaneGREENcrayon chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
wow, I think you got Kaoru's personality nearly perfect.

maybe a sequel *puppy dog eyes*

reading this was really weird for me. Since the computer and the tv are in the same very small room in our house, my dad likes to watch old movies in here. Tonight, he was watching 'Singing in the Rain.' Now imagine reading this type of fic while listening to 'sing'n in the rain. just sing'n in the rain!' yeah... -_-

great ficcie though, one of the best 'kaoru breaks her vow' ficcies! (there's quite a few)
aviator chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Hi Di! I'm back in this world again. Nice to see you have been at it 'relatively recently'

Me too.

Hope you still get email alerts. Please keep writing. I hope to see you do your own novel someday - you have the gift
Cattitude chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Hello, I would REALLY like to nominate this story for Fanfic of the Year for the RKRC Readers Choice Awards. But to do that, I need your e-mail address. Would you mind sending it to me? PLEASE? My adress is: silenttearsofagony

Shinta chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
This story really rocks you must finish A.S.A.P!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
Poor Kaoru will never forgive herself. How will she help Kenshin forgive himself? You did a good job getting the swing from anger to depression to general hysteria.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
What a teaser. First it seems Yahiko is okay and then the truth returns. I love how Kenshin wanted to erase the experience for her. No one knows how she feels the way he does.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
What a tragic opening. Well written, though.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Wonderful story.I loved the 4 chappie posted till now and looking forward to the net ones!