Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor, NOT!
cheng chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
ahahahaa iin the force? :D
cheng chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
pwahahahaa niice :D
Sora chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
"I sense a disturbance in the force..." XD That was freakin' HILARIOUS. Continue this, please!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Heh, I liekd it! I've been studying music since I was three, so I understood it all! it was funny! I liked it!
storypaint chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
I love music and I love this silly little story. Very cute. Especially the part with shirtless Eriol, mm. . Just kidding.
PiKACHUFAN4288 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
LOL. really adorable fic. only one thing that irked me though. the ending seemed too abrupt, but that's only my opinion. loll other than that. whe fantastic job! (if i attmept to review all your works, i foresee a dearth of adjectives in the future...)
Dana Daidouji chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Hello there!

I had so much fun with this story! Really, it's hilarious! Will there be another chapter? I certainly am hoping so!
Yusy chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
haha lol I think its funny... since i know a little bit of music.. but i havent done theory yet so some notes and stuff are new to me...
psychedelic aya chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! *LMAO* That was too funny! Wahahahaha! I probably won't sleep after this... (I'm a musician too-I abhor those accidentals! Oh well...) WAHHAHAHAH! :))
FungiFungusRayne chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
*snickers* Mwahaha. This must be one of the strangest/cutest/funniest story I have read in a LONG time... I hope you post a third chappie? D

"although she did give Hiiragiziwa-kun a very sharp"

That was from the first chappie... just wanted to know if you purposely put sharp right there... D
N. Watanabe chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Greatness! Pure greatness! I loved this story! Hahaha...it was so funny...

Well yeah, keep up the good work in your writing!

TAF
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
ROFL! This story rocks! After studying endlessly for months with my Korean piano teacher for the CM test, I'm happy to say I can understand what's going on! ...not that I actually needed to study for...ah. Forget it.

Gonna read second chappie!

TAF
SilverRainbow223 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I'm in music too, i understood it all. Hilarious, just as you said! Because I know music so well, I don't think that was hard to understand. But it was the basics, and you explained them, so I don't think it was actually that confusing. I don't think it could have been explained better for your story. I love the writing, keep it up!
pnaixrose chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Haha! This was really interesting. Sure it was odd but that's how dreams really are, ne? I understood the music terms really well too since I take piano. But I must say, you must have quite an imagination to think this up. )
bloo c00kie monster chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
This chappie was awesome! I especially loved how you compared the treble cleff bouncing on the chords and making them sound, just like a sing-along song..._

The last line was awesome, too. _