Reviews for Heartstrings
Ami chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I love LOVE BP, but of course you just HAD to do that ending. :( It's too bad. Sigh!
The Spazzinator chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
That was so sweet, so pure... I nearly cried. I loved seeing such a touching, heart-rending moment with a character like Bowser... It built up to that moment perfectly. And my response to the ending: OH COME ON! DX
Sarifina Filth chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
I loved it, up to this... um... interesting last chapter.
rock4ever chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
cute n' cool! great job! ;)
Demon Mortal chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
I loved you story. Please write more fanfics... I envy you because your story is the first one I've read that doesn't kill Mario off. and it didn't make me cry like the other ones. lol.
Amanda dragon chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
AMAZING STORY! I liked the ending! It was getting all mushy and I was prepared to cry and stuff! The ending is an absolute work of art! I would never of expected this... Sheesh, those Marios like to bet all their money away don't they? Anyways, this stil goes in my favourites *story is favourited*!
KingBowserKoopa chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
Nice job! I'm a Bowser and Peach fan, and this was a great story dedicated to them. I don't know why it says in your description that this ISN'T a Bowser and Peach fanfic, but nice work anyway. :-D
ThuhJesheekuh chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
Dude! Don't feel sorry about the end! You had me scared that it WOULDN'T end like that! Holy Jeebus! Don't scare me like that! But anyway, yeah, very much liked the ending. Made the whole story better in my opinion. Keep up the good work! _d Thumbs up!
Terraform chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Please just make chapter five the alternate ending. The story was actually kind of sweet, and you held everyone in character with such a diffucult story. You just kinda shattered the apeal with your second half of the conclusion.
Note: It was good, but the last few chapters had a certain amount off sap and moved a little to fast.
Aced chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Please write more! makes puppy dog eyes
I lurve the story! - Pwease write more!
Player-2 chapter 5 . 2/27/2004
heehee! man, i was ready to cry and everything! Why'd ya do that! heehee! see, a fic like that is unforgettable.
m'kay, next!
Chaos Githzerai chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
This was a great story and wonderfully written. I'm not a fan of Bowser/Peach, but I -do- admit to being a fan of Bowser/Zelda *is writing one herself*.
The twist in the ending was excellent though I was nearly moved to tears by Bowser's 'death', poor guy..
*adds to her favorite stories list*
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I forgot to say this before but I think I get the Shelly thing XD
MikariStar chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
O.o;; Well that was suprising O.o Very unexpected and funny at the same time ;;
Blue Seer chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
No! I wanted it to be a sad and sweet and..and stuff. But it was still a very good story
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »