Reviews for Mistletoe Mayhem
Tommy-yomz chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is really really funny...
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
that was a really good story i haven't read somthing that funny in a long time
pikachu2510 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
HA I knew it Tomoyo n Eriol were gonna end up standin underneath the original mistletoe ;p... It was so obvious buh I loved Yukito’s reaction... n every1 elses reaction 2 his... It was funny ;p... nice story, it was really amusing ;p

*pika*
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
:) adorableness! I kept laughing at Touya and Syaraon, but Eriol and Tomoyo must be my favorite. ;) awesome fic, love these pairings! (3
hazel eyes 02 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
he he he. oh priceless
Setfiregirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
XD Ahahah, I was laughing through that whole fic! It was hilarious! And really well written too! Ah, Eriol has had it coming to him for a long time anyway...And...Erm...Do I WANT to know what Touya was planning for Syaoran...? Erm..Probably not -.- Anyway, awesome fanfic!
ShhListen chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
..lol

awesome one-shot

realy good
cheng chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
niice :D
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Loved it. :). Especially the sugar cookie bit. Even if that wasn't the point.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow... I was at school reading this, and I was laughing... really hard. Apparently, I am now the guinea pig on account of my laugh.

Weird thing is, I only laugh like that when I think something is really funny. I couldn't breathe, and I had to bring my inhaler out. Joy.

But I will say, it was definately worth it! XD
romancerox chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
lol, cute! loved how eriol kept moving the mistletoe
Dawnrose of insanity chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Yay!Your stories RULE!Ironically beafore I read this I was wishing you would write more SxS.D
Kantama chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very out of character for Sakura, but funny nonetheless.
joviality chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I definitely like your humour D
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
*giggle* tee he he he... *giggle* hahahaha! *giggle*

Naturally, the room broke out into reactions that suited the personality of each individual person.

Fujitaka was stunned.

Touya was twitching.

Yukito was smiling.

Tomoyo was sighing.

Kero was yelling.

Nakuru was squealing.

Spinel was screaming (for help).

Touya was still twitching—and had started muttering.

Tomoyo was mentally beginning to make funeral plans for Syaoran.

Yue, deep inside Yukito’s subconscious, was busily trying to figure out what the best intercept course would be when Touya lunged forward to grab Syaoran by the throat. Not that he personally cared a great deal, but if his Mistress—his TEENAGE Mistress—got angry, it probably wouldn’t be very pretty.

*giggle* *laugh* hehe, this was really great! hahaha! *still giggling* O.o i think i have a pretty good idea of what touya was planning to do with syaoran... not good... hahaha. i luv this!