Reviews for Heritage
MSYOU chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
this story is really interesting. So far i like were is going and i just simply love Watari so please update soon can't wait to know what !
Shinigami-chan chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
update! please, update!

shinigami-chan
Ar11 chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
Nya. Luv this story and update soon. Please? .-
Cruel Reality chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
It is a creative story and I love reading it - You portray the characters really well. But since the story is rated as 'M' I doubt that you need to cover up so many words with 'x' and if you don't want to show them at all just cut out the entire sex scene. But I can't wait to see what happens with the rest of the yami no matsuei crew Update soon!
Cetsunai chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
yay update! hopefully schu will continue to protect poor wataru...

can't wait until nagi comes home!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
does Nagi meet up with Watari and Nan again? does Esset get them? or does Nagi stop them? do any of the Shinigami run into Watari? does Watari remember? update more soon!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 9 . 9/5/2004
It's just getting more and more interesting, though I notice you're making some switches between past and present tense. Anyhow, I'm still enjoying the story and Kiki-chan78, I really hope you get better.
Tosca chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
You're right - definitely EvilBrad, I hope he gets his comeuppance. Poor Watari! What a cliffhanger! :-)
Sherri chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, and I hope you get better soon. Second, I usually stay far away from stories with original characters who play a major role in a story, but your's are interesting and..., well, I want to say likable, except I dislike some of them, so I guess what I have to say is that I can feel about them, that I'm able to like or dislike them. They have personality, which is so rare. Also, I've always though Weiss Kreuz and Yami no Matsuei went well together, but I have so much trouble finding the two put together, so thanks for being one of the few who writes Yami Weiss crossovers (and for having Watari as a main character, he's my favorite!).
Yue Kisaragi chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
Hey! Wow... I absolutely ADORE Yutaka jr. But, where is Nagi? And what about Nan... hm... and when will Brad show his evil side, he isn't ver evil now. What will happen in Kyoto? and what is this video that Kyoko keeps talking about? And speaking of Kyoko... when is she going to get what's coming to her? I need to know the answers! Update, PLEASE!
tosca chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Excellent chapters - I'm sitting on the edge of my seat now!
Naniris chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
I would have enjoyed seeing the xing, but hey, what can you do?

You're evil, Kiki-chan. Making Watari fall for Brad after you explicitely say that this is going to be an EVIL Brad fic. Always hurting the characters you love. Shame on you.

Hurry up and Update. I need to know what's gonna happen next.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Oh, what to do with Taka, he's so determined to get himself into trouble but all he really needs is love and attention...

I was a little confused in the beginning before I figured out who the original characters were meant to be, but it's pulled together now. I like the way Watari is still himself, even without the memory of his afterlife.

I enjoyed Takatori's slimy bathroom act and I like Brad and Shu's conniving little seduction plans too. I'd like to see more of that! The dinner was a blast!
Larania Drake chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
I've read all of this... and while the idea is one I like, the tenses are all off. They need to be in past tense. And after a while, the plot is a bit... confusing? Could you clarify a bit?
Yue Kisaragi chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
Hey! Great fic! ... I thought you said that Braddy was bad... he doesn't seem to bad at the moment. And WILL SOMEONE PLEASE STOP TAKA! Also, will you updatae this fic on ? there you dan't have to censor Keep up the great writing