Reviews for The Presta Chronicles
yamina-chan chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Thats great! It is so funny! I cant tell you, which part was the best! I cant stop laughing!

Great Job! Its wonderfull!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Interesting view of things. I have trouble believing any responsible being living in the Middle Earth world would ever drink too much because I just don’t think they would ever become that relaxed.
washow chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I could certainly understand Elrond’s point of view as he told the elves to not throw anything and to put down anything they picked up with said intention. As a teacher it seems like things must be put very simply before they truly sink in. How cute that Aragorn drugged his older brother, poetic justice if you ask me. Nice job and good luck in the MC contest.
xthinkxhappyxthoughtsx chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
squirrels are so cute. i was at the park once and this boy was climing a tree and then there was a squirrels nest and he knocked the babies out of it, one of them died but we looked after the other one, it was so sweet.
xthinkxhappyxthoughtsx chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
He was silent for a moment, "I got the strange impression that the man was a crazed Dwarf who held a deep grudge against the First Born."
tee hee hee, well i always thought that elves wouldnt really get especially drunk, guess i was wrong hmm? really funny though.
aussiesportstar chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
HAHAHAHA, i lurve the presta chronicles, Aragorn drugging the twins...
~TWINS OF EXTREME HOTNESS~
*Sigh* drugging the twins of extreme hotness was so funny it had me laughing out loud, i could really picture that.
But i think you may have to change the genre to humour/adventure/action...unless you plan to once again try and kill Leggens
~WHAT HAVE I...~
Yeah yeah shuddup, i'll call you what i please so Pth *Blows raspberry*
Anywhos continue the HE-larious *Emphasises syllable like in Scrubs* Story.
Toodle-oo
AUS
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
This is a very good story and since it is your newest series i thought you might still check the reviews regularly. The truth is this is more of a pleed about your other stories, more specifically "Savior and Destroyer" and "Barbossa's Revenge." I really love both of the stories, Savior and Destroyer is my favorite, but i noticed you haven't updated either in a while. I really look forward to reading the end of all three (this story included) and i hope you continue to write.
Big Fan
grumpy chapter 4 . 1/6/2004
hi there, just wanted to say how much i hae enjoyed your story, Estel the twins and Legolas are the best. Loved it that Estel drugged the twins, bet he got that from his father. looking forward to more
farflung chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
With the four of them around Rivendell and it's inhabitants are not safe. Never a dull moment and Elrond knows it.
I always like it when an author uses the link between trees and woodelves. It is one of my favorite things about elves in Tolkien's stories.
The twins are raring to go and kill orcs but not this time because Estel drugged them! He is in for some serious payback time.
Thanx for sharing you tales with us I enjoyed them very much.
farflung chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
He's glowing. That can't be a good thing on a dark night. I mean you couldn't hide from baddies. Make a great night light though.
OOH! Nazgul. Well they wanted news for Elrond and boy did they get some.
They got Legolas. No one gets to hurt the prince. Did you notice he never got hurt in the movie or books but people torment and torture him continuously. Elf envy anyone.
Good the twins to the rescue. Legolas will be fine now.
Yes Elrond that great healer got him all better and they are safe now, well until next time.
Thankx for the elven healer episode.
farflung chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
I am glad you combined these and they got my attention. The chapters or little tales are cute and with 800 pages of stories one person just can't get to them all. I know when I first came here I tried to go though as many as I could and just gave up.
Legolas was very sorry he was drunk and disorderly. And that was a very nasty crack by Aragorn about the prince's beauty rest. That should even up the score.
I like the squirrel. Leave it up to the elf to play with the wildlife.
Orcs. Always orcs. In the sun and so close to Bree isn't good at all.
And to add insult to injury now they have to wade through a rainstorm.
Thanx for the nice squirrel interlude.
farflung chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I had never thought about elves getting drunk until I read a story by daw the minstrel. When I asked her about it she pointed to The Hobbit when the guards and the butler (whatever) get drunk allowing Bilbo to rescue the dwarves. So now I know they do get drunk. I haven't read The Hobbit as many times as I have LOTR. And now we have another drunk elf.
That was a very funny intereaction between elf and Ranger. A crazed dwarf attacking one of the First Born. Legolas does get a little wacky doesn't he?
Thanx for sharing that little moment in their lives with us.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
Please write more soon! I really enjoy this story and hope that there is to be more of it! Please write more!
Slivertongue chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
These stories are great!Write more,write more!