Reviews for Queen of Darkness
RogueNya chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
This is actually a great story, bit surprised with the ending, in how you did it.
rogueraven1 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
yes,rogues story!
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
GO ROGUE! wow _
PetiteDiable chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
WOW! This has got to be one of my favourite stories ever! Well done, i loved it! :-)
Rosalina chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
This has been the coolest thing I've read since I frist started reading up fan fic on I have really enjoyed this story as well and I'm glad its ending was a real happy one. I hope to read more of your stories soon.
Rosalina chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
I like this very much especially since for a while Rogue was in huge doubts afer what she did. Try to do it again but make it more dramatic.
Pussykat 8 chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
Dude this story rocks i would like it if you write soon thanks!
Rouge07 chapter 8 . 9/15/2004
I love this story and can't wait for more!

Rouge07
Star-of-Chaos chapter 8 . 9/12/2004
Yikes...evil Rogue. She's fun but creepy. Can she be brought back? bwahahahaha...*cue dramatic music*
in need of mental help chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
Sorry it took me so long to reply I was very busy this past few weeks...well you did it again you left me in total suspense and it's killing me...It was an awesome chapter like all the rest. You write wonderful, your style blends every thing so nothing sticks out to much, but yet just enough...and you have great describing skill...like I said the last thousand times I LOVE THIS story and keep up the great work. _
Anamnesis Redivivus chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
another great chapter! no matter what you focus on, battles or internal conflicts, you do a great job of describing details. although it might seem that rogue is insensitive and evil during her first hunt, that's how vampires would be. and your explanation was very possible. reincarnations do have memories of past life. great! great! great! keep up the great job!
Kyren chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
The same quality I saw before still exists, indeed the only problem I can find is that you haven't updated, so please do, and soon.
lara-belle chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
loved it
please dont take too long for the next chapter
please
its one of my favorites
crazy to know, like, everything that I don't som, again, dont take too long
in need of mental help chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
WOW! I still love it. It was so good. Thanks for the update. Oh and why must you make so many cliff hangers? Oh I love this story so some. Well updated soon, please.
Anamnesis Redivivus chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
aw! klaus being a cutie! how funny. i wonder who this Judge guy is. sounds interesting. i'll be waiting for the next chappie, so keep tying away! great story thus far!