Reviews for After the Madness
SNeptune21 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I really liked it! It was sweet, to-the-point (but not lacking in necessary side-points), and realistic.

**** stars out of five!
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Ah, just beautiful.
SavanaSahara chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I really loved this story! So true to the characters! Thanks!
murphycat chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow. How did I miss this one? Get the hose~LOL. Like it.
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
it's always nice be able to see Spock's thoughts. Your Spock, beside the obvious crack, is very similar to the original.
joanieponytail chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is wonderful. I think you have stayed true to the characters. This is how it should have been. I was a fan of the series when it was originally on and have not forgotten the wonderfulness and the thrill of each new episode. This brings it all back, not that they could have broadcast this back in the 60's, and as young as I was then, I wouldn't have understood it. But now. . .lovely.

I will be looking for more stories by you.
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was a great story! I loved how you developed on the subtle innuendo that was in "Amok Time", esp that scene where she goes and touches him as he sleeps.

It was all very feasible and moved well.

I've been a Trek fan for over 30 years and know these characters and episodes intimately, and I think you did a great job staying in character!
MedStudent chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Whoa! Just let out the breath I didn't know I was holding! That was intense. Thank you for a good story.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Phew! I feel like I should have a cigarette now, and I don't even smoke! Bravo!
Kevyna chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
* sighs happily* I love thy stories, Djinn1. You really capture Spock's essence in the way you write. I love the way you detail the struggle between his Vulcan and Human qualities. The way you portray the inner turmoil between emotion and logic, passion and rationality is amazing. I am looking forward to many more stories.
Nicola chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I enjoyed this story very much, I love the Spock/Chris dynamic,always though,it felt like the readers digest version of a longer said it was an older story,was it also longer?