Reviews for Never Leave
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Lovely! :D
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love that it's so emotionally intense yet still in character-not an easy balancing act. Loved it.
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A little hash in putting Christine back on her feets. Mostly, violence vitms need much more treatment.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Wow definitely a marvelous hurt/comfort fic and I love how you handled the love scene.
KLJ-93 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This story is so powerful and overwelming with emotion. That last paragraph (actully this whole story) brought tears to my eyes. I love how sweet and tender Spock is with Christine, yet still himself. I love how you made Christine srtong and a bit stubborn and demanding. I just plain loved this story.
Brandykitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Such a great, powerful story! Everything in it seems so true, so right.
FinalKingdom87 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Devinely Excellent, Djinn. I must say this story is one of your greats. I hope to see more from you in the future. You have immense talent. Dont waste it.

You have one great supporter here.

Ashley

WindGuadian87
McCoy's Gal chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
AW! How sweet! I love angsty Chapel/Spock fics, seeing how I'm a big ol' sap.
Viqueen chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Great story!
Paffou chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I usually never leave feedback, but I started reading this last night, and I stayed up untill 4am to finish it. You're a fantastic author! Never quit writting!
Ster J chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This is just so good. I am on my second read-through, and I'm crying this time 'round, too! You are one awesome story-teller! Bravo!
Incredibly Close chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I cannot possibly tell you how much I loved your story. You kept Spock in character so very well that I was hard pressed not to believe it was an actually episode. The descriptions were tantalizing and simple, which is perfect for the setting you described, they gave the mind a sort of artistic liberty. And at the beginning Spock’s more Vulcan routines was shown, and he didn’t just leap head long into love. You also described the way his emotions were throughout the actual series perfectly, could not have done better myself. I felt the emotions through the words, which is the best feeling in the world. Anyway…I digress…sheer brilliance. I’ll now look into your other stories.
Jack Sparrow fanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
wow, youre a good Spock/Christy writer. bravo. ive only read a bit of this story so far but i'll put it on my favorites list and get back to it as soon as im able to.
Lessa Soong chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Very powerful.
mzsnaz chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow...what an emotionally charged, satisfying story. Definitely had me on a rollercoster with all those ups and downs, but it was well worth it. The lump in the throat says it all...this is one heck of a read.