Reviews for Solitary Confinement
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is such a lovely fic. And then the last two sentences hit like a punch to the stomach. Bravo!
tselea chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Really enjoyed this, especially her description of her friendship/romance with Sylar. Slow is the way to go! I hope there is a sequel.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
You know, I have never read a Star Trek fic that wasn't K/S, until this. It was interesting, and I enjoyed it. Thanks!
Lulu chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
MOAR ! please
X-I-L2048 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I didn’t really think that a fic carried solely by OCs could hold my interest, but lo and behold, this has! I really liked the interaction between the narrator and her Vulcan crewmates, and the growing friendship (or romance as the case may be) between them. I also liked the way the narrator described the Vulcans, the way they socialize, celebrate holidays, even court each other. It was a fun little fic, and I enjoyed it muchly. Thank you!
Miyoul chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aww man, why did they have to be on the Intrepid of all ships? *emo tear*

This was a good story, though.
joan1431aol.com chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great story...and very sad. The Intrepid is destroyed on sd 4307.1, right after the ending of your story!
MagicSwede1965 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This is really great! I like the way you write and it's a unique concept to see how a human gets along in an all-Vulcan crew. For the reviewer who didn't know what happened to the "Intrepid", it got destroyed with all hands in one of the TOS episodes. Maybe this is the next "Intrepid" in the series, just as there was an "Enterprise" A, B, and so on...?
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Bravo! This is beautiful! Wonderfully written. I can even pass off the only crit I might have (that she wasn't getting used to the heat) as an emotional thing rather than physical. Very nice.
Deux Ailes chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Thankyou for that delightful little tale.
Reading the reviews chilled me - what is the fate of the Intrepid?
Sholio chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow. I really, really liked this story. I was a little reluctant to read it at first because I was looking for stories with the regular TOS crew, but I found myself getting drawn into your characters and I ended up really sympathizing with both Tish and the Vulcans. Of course they had to be on the Intrepid ... *snif*.
mzsnaz chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
What a great story...I just knew it couldn't end too happily. So, the Intrepid...I was afraid of that. The growing relationship between Tish and Sylar and the friendship with T'Shel was well handled and thought out. Just wish they weren't on the Intrepid! Poor souls.
Shana chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I enjoyed this story. It seemed like it was actually written by someone who had experienced that.
By the way, how many fanfiction stories have you written? You must enfoy it a lot. From what I've seen, you're a good writer. I like to write, but I haven't gotten into the fanfiction world yet...