Reviews for Spock and Chapel Canon Series
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I needed this today, this sweet banged up brittle love that stood the test against a storm. I think it's why I love your stories so much, the real deep and scary love found in your characters is so desirable. They are so flawed that I hurt for them so deeply, it feels like my heart is breaking or my breathe catches when things go awry. So beautiful.
Jael73 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Wow. Might have to re-read, I gobbled it up so fast!
Clio Trismegista chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Well done. Made me want the movies again.
Ponee chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Loved it! You really captured Spock well, I'm impressed.

~Ponee
What's Past is Prologue chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
How does this wonderful story have just 1 review...Either people read it and are just too lazy to review, or people are unaware of this uterly amazing fic. I am one of the lazy non-reviewers, however this story needed...deserved another review. What talent you have. Thank God, somebody has devoted time to the Spock/Chapel pairing. ~Lauren
FinalKingdom87 chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
OH YM GOD I JUST FINISHED WITH THIS STORY WHEN I WAS IN 2ND PERIOD OF SCHOOL AND ALL I COULD DO WAS SMILE AND THINK ABOUT IT ALL DAY LONG! I SWEAR THIS WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ IN A LONG TIME... THE DESPAIR LOVE PASSION, ANGER ANGST FORGIVNESS I ROMANCE, MY GOD YOU HAVE EMMENSE TALLENT MY FRIEND... KEEP UP THE PHENOMENAL WORK! AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS, LIKE STAR TREK OR NOT THIS STORY IS WORH READING TO ALL!

WindGuardian87