Reviews for Blood Ties
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow I can't believe I missed this. Excellent story telling- and I love how you've made it all fit into canon.
zinza chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I can't believe this story has so few reviews. The Rise/Valeris character was so detailed and real. I felt I was living this story as I read it. Valeris' turn from sweetness to bitterness reminded me a bit of the S.E. Hinton book That was Then, This is Now. I love fanfics, so I don't mean this to disparage them, but really this could be a novel or screenplay. You're an awesome writer.
Virgil Chadwick chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
You have talent. I was nearly crying, you wrote about Valeris so well! I felt her pain, her anger. The emotions also inspired me for a different fanfiction.

Thank you so much for posting this! It is a breathtaking story.
Virgil Chadwick chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow. Just... Wow. That was an excellent chapter, about 20,0 words? I'm amazed. This is amazing.

Isn't Valeris a Vulcan/Romulan from the series?
Limabean chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I liked the story...but not the neding.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I love this so far! Update soon:)
Kittenmommy chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Another fantastic story! I know its not canon, but I love how you managed to make it work as an AU. Simply wonderful!
RD chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Gimme a break, especially with the implication that this is possibly cannon, or that Spock and Kirks friendship was "more" than just that. Please...
zarabithia chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Wow. This was so lovely, and dark. I could *see* everyone acting as they did in your story. Excellent.