Reviews for Blue eyes, golden eyes
Kitty Caesar chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
A few interesting concepts here! I read the prologue-thing in BEBE and then this whole story before BEBE, so I'm going to head over there and read BEBE now! And then I'll read the last chapter of this again to make sure I didn't miss anything (since you said that some events happened at the end of BEBE).

Oh! And I like the concept of Pegasus having a yami... it would explain so much! XDD

Whe! :D
Shiro Ryuu chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
Heh, yeah, I do have to admit that the note at the end, saying that Pegasus had a yami here, did kind of take me by surprise... and here I thought it was just Pegasus being his usual loopy self! *grin* This is an odd little story, which feels somehow vaguely inconclusive... of course, it /is/ mostly a prequel... and of course, that last line doesn't help ;) Nevertheless, I liked it, and though I seem to be criticizing it here I assure you that I'm not 'just saying' that. I liked the flashbacks very much... and Pegasus' random actions are very in-character... there's an air of mystery over the whole thing, and I like that _ My only complaint is that I wouldn't have minded a bit of that Pegasus/Kaiba as originally promised; I think Pegasus/anyone is a very underappreciated couple ;)
Lefthandedfreak chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
I hope history doesn't repeat itself. (hugs Joey) I wouldn't be able to stand it. Hear me. HEAR ME? (shakes Joey voilently as Josh a figment of my imgination steps in)

Josh, figment man: I think your choking him.

LefthandedFreak: (drops Joey and hugs Josh) I just don't...um...I just don't ok?

Josh: Don't what? Your weird. (lets her fall to floor) and I'm outta here

LefthandedFreak: (sniffles) meanie. Anyways good job on your story. I love it.
Aisho Ren chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Kaiba(Priest Seth) challenging Yami(Pharaoh Atemu) to a shadow game because of Joey!

That is SO KAWII!

MUCH BETTER then the anime explanation. Your awsome!
Lydia chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Kaiba and Pegesus will NEVER WORK!

!

And were does he get of acting like Mokuba is his kid or somthing!

viva rose chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
that was interesting. but not bad.
Alian lost chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
hm...interesting fic...
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
This is so cool! _
DarkShadowFlame chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
_() Great, great, great. Except I felt bad during this last part, with Shizuka. Hmm.. anyway, this was very awesome. A most enjoyable read! _
DSF
Jessikur chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
I liked this one too! _
Temptress Nagisa chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Nice! A little short, but it turned out great!
Hainowai chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
_ That was good, I liked it!
Lightning Sage chapter 4 . 1/29/2004
I liked the ending. It was a little confusing at first but I think you wrapped it up nicely. It will flow nicely into its sequel, "Blue eyes, brown eyes." Keep up the truly amazing work with your writing!
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
Misura-sama...you're just so good at this *does a very cute look* X3 This is so fun!
Yami:*tilts eyebrow up*...Right
A:_ I find it adorable
Me:Au-ish is always good!
D:- *sigh* I'm annoyed with you and your love for these fics
Me:o_O You don't want funny/fluff anymore?
D:...You know what I want
Me:*dark sweatdrop* Maybe later D-sama
D:NOW!
A:*slaps D*
D: .
A:*smirk*
Me:_U Luv it!
Romennar chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
yay! good story ) thank you for writing it. i look forward to reading more of your fics.